Peachtree is now named as Sage, and they are the paramount developers of cutting-edge accounting software. Sage accounting software has created a special name for themselves amongst the small and medium sized business. They have all the right ingredients to offer a fantastic experience to the companies. Also, the accounting solutions are easy to use, making it all the more favorite of the accounting people who do not like to use heavy tech solutions. And, the simplicity of the software helps to save time as well.
Sage is a wonderful software but it can give you certain errors as well. But, you do not have to worry about any Sage technical errors as we are here to help you with everything related to Sage accounting. You can always contact the AccountingErrors Sage technical support team to get assistance in resolving Sage technical errors. The technical helpline is available 24 by 7.
Coming to the Error 1305, which at times pops up as, ‘the installation of Pervasive database has failed’.
Causes Behind The Sage Error 1305
- One of the Security programs in the computer isstoppingthe installation or the configuration.
- Some other software is stopping the installation or the configuration.
- User Account Control is enabled and it is the cause of this error.
- Earlier installation of the Pervasive was corrupted.
- Improper installation of thefiles.
- Some security settings which are set on the installation folder.
- PervasiveMin folder was removedunintentionally or by mistake from the installation folder.
- Any of the computer has the program open.
- Inadequate Windows user permissions
- PSQL Server engine 64 bit is installed
How to Resolve The Sage Error 1305 ‘the installation of Pervasive database has failed’
There are some certain methods to resolve this error, You must try each one until you get rid of this error. Follow the methods mentioned below:
1. Method One:
In case, one of the Security programs in the computer is stopping the installation or the configuration:
- Before initiating the installation, inactivate any anti-virusprogram which is running on the workstation.
- You may haverestrict the User Account Control as well
- You may have to install in the Selective Startup as well
- For this just Right-click on the setup.exe
- Then click on Run as administrator.
- Now, just check security settings whether they at apt, under the System and see if everyone has Full control.
2. Method Two:
Check if the suitable installer is used:
- Double check whether you have setup.exe situated in Install directory for the edition of Sage you are installing or not.
- In case you are using some other setup file present somewhere else, move out of the install wizard and browse to the apt directory
- Then just double-click on the setup.exe.
Need Professional Help?
Listed above are 2 of the most useful methods that can be used to get rid of the Sage Error 1305 ‘the installation of Pervasive database has failed’. The steps are pretty easy to understand and perform but in case you are unable to solve the trouble with them, just call our AccountingErrors Sage technical support team to help you fix this soon. We have great expertise in handling such queries, and our Sage technical help team is available 24 by 7, just dial 📞.
Read Also – Fix Sage Error 5006