QuickBooks report can’t fit on printer page issue has been accounted for by clients once they redesigned their QuickBooks Enterprise. The PCs associated with an organization report confronting the above error while saving assessment reports as a PDF or messaging the reports. The QuickBooks Error “The Form you are going to print doesn’t fit on the page.” could root from the accompanying reasons.
QuickBooks Error: The Form you are going to print doesn’t fit on the page. An outline into the “QuickBooks report can’t fit on printer page” issue.
Intuit Printer Library Message: The structure you are going to print doesn’t fit on the page. You may wish to adjust your print settings, like picture/scene. Click OK to print at any rate, or Cancel to skip printing this structure.
The paper size or direction in the printer’s settings doesn’t correspond with that of QuickBooks Printer Setup. The settings of QuickBooks Printer Setup for the PDF print could likewise create Intuit Printer Library Error.
- The layout may be measured erroneously.
- Manual for Fix “The structure you are going to print doesn’t fit on the page” error
- Guarantee that direction in your printer’s settings matches with QuickBooks Printer Setup
- Open QuickBooks and click on File.
- Select Printer Setup from the File menu.
- Click on the structure to be printed from the rundown.
- From the Printer Setup window, click Options.
- In the window showing Paper and Paper ascribes, guarantee that printer is set to print on letter size paper and picture direction.
- Hit on OK.
At long last, from a similar Printer Setup window, there is an alternative of Printer Type. Select the choice that equivalents to your printer starting from the drop bolt. Click OK and check the error status.
- Right the Paper Size of the format for the structures
- Take a note of the format that you are utilizing for the current transaction.
- Explore to Lists and select Templates from the menu.
- Essential Customization Window is shown when you double-tap on the layout.
- Select the Additional Customization catch and click the Print tab.
- The format is altered from the Layout Designer button.
To check the paper size, see that “Utilization determined printer settings underneath for this (structure name)” is checked else change the format design. If the structure name Printer settings from Printer Setup” is checked, click on “Utilize determined printer settings beneath for this (structure name)”
- Check the printer settings from that point.
- A knowledge into “QuickBooks couldn’t print to printer” issue
- The portrayal of Could not print to printer Error
The error has been enlisted when the client moves up to the most recent adaptations of QuickBooks and endeavors to send the solicitations.
The error prompts the accompanying message to show up:
- Couldn’t print to the printer. Check your printer determination. Printing may have been dropped from another program.
- The accompanying could be the purposes behind encountering Intuit Printer Library Error.
- The establishment of the PDF driver is tainted.
- The R4 and R5 updates by Intuit presented an inaccurate PDF Driver from Amyuni.
- The Qbprint.qbp file is harmed.
- 1 Printer Library error can cause the following problems:
- 2 Why do Printer problems occur in QuickBooks?
- 3 Symptoms of QuickBooks Printer Library Error
- 4 System Requirements to avoid QuickBooks Printer Library Error
- 5 Precautions to take before Resolutions QuickBooks Printer Library Error
- 6 Quick fixation methods to fix QuickBooks Printing Problems
- 7 Ways of Resolving QuickBooks Printer Library Error
- 8 Alternate Solutions to Fix The QuickBooks Printer Library Error
- 9 FAQ
- 9.1 How can I change the Printer settings while fixing the QuickBooks Printer Library Error?
- 9.2 Why am I unable to print a PDF from QuickBooks after fixing the QuickBooks Printer Library error?
- 9.3 Once I fixed the QuickBooks Printer Library Error, then is it necessary to change the printer settings in QuickBooks?
Printer Library error can cause the following problems:
There are various reasons for QuickBooks Printer Library error and some of them are mentioned below:-
- User is unable to connect to the selected printer, Microsoft XPS Document Writer on XPS port.
- User can’t print to printer.
- QuickBooks is unable to complete the current action due to a missing PDF file component.
- QuickBooks is unresponsive.
- The PDF Converter Tool is offline.
- User is unable to print directly to QuickBooks PDF Converter.
- Device isn’t ready.
- User is unable to save the file in .pdf format.
- QuickBooks is unable to save forms/reports in .pdf format.
- QuickBooks hangs when reconciling accounts.
Why do Printer problems occur in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks printing issues can arise for a variety of reasons.
Here’s a list of causes that will help you figure out why these printing issues occur:
- Users may attempt to print without first turning on the printer.
- Most of the time, users try to print without paper in the printer tray.
- If your printer is in offline mode, you’ll have the same issue.
- Printing issues in QB can be caused by improper printer installation.
- Check to see if the printer’s default settings haven’t changed. There’s a good probability you’ll have printing issues if the settings aren’t right.
- It only permits the system administrator to print, so make sure you’re logged in with the administrator id and password.
- Reinstalling QB incorrectly can also be one of the reasons.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Printer Library Error
System Requirements to avoid QuickBooks Printer Library Error
Precautions to take before Resolutions QuickBooks Printer Library Error
Quick fixation methods to fix QuickBooks Printing Problems
For QuickBooks Printing Problems we have listed below some quick fixation solutions that help you to fix them:
- Check out the printer outside QuickBooks
- Fixing the Printer Issues
- Make a Test Print of any page in QuickBooks
Before you begin, make sure you have the most recent version of QuickBooks installed and that your computer is connected to the printer.
Method 1: Check out the printer outside QuickBooks
Steps to Check Printer Outside of QuickBooks:
- Initially, open the Microsoft Word or Notepad
- Next, type any text in then move to the Open File Menu and click on the same
- Meanwhile, you can print on default printer or move to the drop-down menu and then click on a different one
- There is no problem with the printer driver
- If the text confirms, there is no problem with the printer driver; if not, move to the 2nd method.
Method 2: Fixing the Printer Issues
Steps to Fixing the Printers Issues
- In the beginning, shut down your PC and the printer as well
- Make sure that you placed the paper correctly in the tray and then verify once if there is any paper jam
- Along with that, check the interface cables which are tightly corrected (in order to To double-check, unplug and re-plug them from both the computer and the printer)
- Next, turn on the system and the printer back on
- After that, move to the Windows Control Panel and then click on the “Printer” tab
- Also confirm that your printer is online by making a right-click and then click on the tab “Use Printer Online”
- Double-click on the respective printer in order to discard the existing print queue
- With this, print windows Test Page, if you get the test print correctly that indicates your printer and computer are absolutely in working condition.
In case, Test Page does not print then follow the below steps:
- Firstly, connect your printer to a different computer
- Next, you’re required to download and install the updated printer driver from the Printer maker’s official website
- After that, make an attempt to connect your printer to another system and monitor is it working properly
- In case, if you are still facing the same error then you’re required to contact printer maker support.
Method 3: Make a Test Print of any page in QuickBooks
Steps to print a test page in QuickBooks:
- To start with turning off the printer
- Next, restart your PC as well as printer
- Open the Control Panel and then double-click on the option “Printer and Faxes”
- Now, check out the printer status and if it is offline then do a right-click on the printer
- After that, select a print job and select the option “Printer”
- Cancel all the documents and then close your Windows
- Once done then do a right-click on the printer and select “Properties”
- In the end, click “Print Test page”.
Note: The following solutions can fix the problem. But before implementing them, QuickBooks must be updated to the latest release.
Updating QuickBooks Desktop
QuickBooks Desktop can be updated to the latest release manually or automatically. Users must turn on ‘Automatic Update’ for allowing QuickBooks to download the latest updates, even if the program isn’t running. But users can also manually update QuickBooks once a month.
Updating to a news release, such as from R3P to R5P, can lead to minor changes in the database. But the changes won’t make the data file incompatible with previous releases.
Ways of Resolving QuickBooks Printer Library Error
To resolve the QuickBooks Printer Library issue, you need to follow these solutions:
- Downloading and running the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair tool
- Checking if the reconcile window is appearing off the screen
You need to read all these solutions very carefully.
1. First Solution: Downloading and running the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair tool
- After downloading and running the tool, users must try to complete the .pdf file task that created the error. If the error persists, users must reboot their computer and try again.
- If the issues are related to ‘Save as PDF’ and ‘Email’ users should check if they can print to the XPS Document Writer. To do this, users must open Notepad and type some text. Next, they must select ‘Print’ in the ‘File’ menu and then select ‘XPS Document Writer’ and select ‘Print’. Next, they must choose their ‘Desktop’ in the ‘Save As’ dialog box.
- Now, users must go to their desktop to check if they can view the XPS document that they printed from Notepad.
Note: For testing printing problems, users must print to an actual printer (not the XPS Document Writer) to check if they can print outside QuickBooks.
2. Second Solution: Checking if the reconcile window is appearing off the screen
If QuickBooks locks up when ‘Reconcile’ is chosen in the ‘Banking’ menu, but PDF functions are normal, the reconcile window might be appearing off the screen. Users must select the ‘Window’ menu and check the list to see if the reconcile window is listed. Then, select ‘Close All’ and begin the reconciliation process again.
Alternate Solutions to Fix The QuickBooks Printer Library Error
For QuickBooks printer library error here is listed two alternate solutions underneath:
- Follow the steps to determine QuickBooks couldn’t print to printer error
- You have to reset the temp organizer authorizations
We have listed some alternate solutions for users if the above solutions may be not worked these are below:
Method 1: Follow the steps to determine QuickBooks couldn’t print to printer error
Resolve the QuickBooks couldn’t print to printer error with QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool
- Download the QuickBooks Tools Hub file and open the QuickBooksToolsHub.exe file to introduce it.
- Whenever it is downloaded, open the instruments center point from the desktop symbol.
- In the QuickBooks Tools Hub, select Program Problems.
- Select the QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool. It will require about a moment to run.
- When the apparatus finishes, attempt the PDF file-related undertaking that initially created the error.
- If the error happens, kindly have a go at rebooting your PC and attempt once more.
Steps to reset the temp organizer authorizations:
- Press the Windows key + R to open the RUN order.
- Type %TEMP% and press Enter.
- Right-click a vacant space of the temp organizer and pick Properties.
- Select the Security tab.
- Guarantee all usernames and gatherings appearing on the Security tab have Full Control.
- When the authorizations have been set to Full Control, have a go at saving as PDF again inside QuickBooks.
- Renaming the qbprint.qbp file
- Find the QBPrint.qbp file.
Point to be Noted: If For specific cases, there may be a need to show the secret files or organizers to find the file
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 and Vista: C:\ ProgramData\ Intuit\ QuickBooks 20XXNote: 20XX addresses the variant of your QuickBooks. Worker 2008 and Server 2012: C:\ Program Data\ Intuit\ QuickBooks year and C:\ Users\ **remote user**\ AppData\ Roaming\ Intuit\ YEAR VERSION\ TSPrinterSettings
- Hit the right-click the QBprint.qbp file for your QuickBooks form and select Rename.
- Add the word old to the file name (i.e., QBPrint.qbp.old)
- Now, you have to open QuickBooks Desktop.
- From the File menu, select Printer Setup.
- Select any transaction in the Form Name list and select OK. This will make another QBprint.qbp file.
- Attempt to open and print any transaction and check the situation with Intuit Printer Library Error.
While the steps mentioned here should solve printer-related problems, users might need more information or help on the issue. In such cases, they should connect to the QuickBooks expert Team for 24X7 assistance. CALL NOW
Get the Instant Solution with Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your QuickBooks issue? We have a team of QuickBooks experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW our experts.
How can I change the Printer settings while fixing the QuickBooks Printer Library Error?
Click on the Start button and then choose the Settings option from the Control Panel. After this, you have to select the “Printers and Faxes” option. Hit the right-click on a working printer from the drop-down menu. Then, you have to choose “Set as Default Printer” and then close the Printer and faxes window.
Why am I unable to print a PDF from QuickBooks after fixing the QuickBooks Printer Library error?
To resolve this issue, choose the printers first. Then, go to the Properties and open the Security menu. Hit the next click on the Edit menu and then choose the Add option and write Local Service. Hit the Enter key and make sure that the local service has full control and hit the click on the OK button. Now, you get access to check the QuickBooks cannot create PDF. Once you find the issue, then implement the troubleshooting steps and you are all done with this program.
Once I fixed the QuickBooks Printer Library Error, then is it necessary to change the printer settings in QuickBooks?
It is not necessary but it might help you to work smoothly. To do this, click on the Plus icon from the Toolbar and then go to the Vendors. Now, you have to select the Print Checks. From the bottom of the page, choose the Print set up and then window changes to print the checks set up and you are all done with this process.