Many users have reported error PS032, PS077 and PS034 after updating QuickBooks Payroll. Intuit regularly rolls out updates for their products. These errors become a hindrance for users and can be a cause of great concern. Still users do not need to panic as this error can be easily fixed.
To proceed with the steps provided below, make sure to:
- Update QuickBooks payroll to the latest version: Intuit usually takes care of bugs and errors via their update packages. They may have already addressed your issues in their latest update.
- Install .NET Framework: Make sure that you have the latest version of this framework installed on your computer. This framework is used by many softwares for running the installation wizard.
- Registered QuicKBooks Payroll: it is important to register both QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Payroll. Once you register QB Desktop, you can use it to directly register for payroll services.
Main reasons for QuickBooks Payroll Errors PS032, PS077 or PS034:
- Damaged company file.
- Damaged Payroll components.
- Unregistered software.
- Outdated billing information.
- Third party software such as Antivirus and Antimalware.
Users can either set up automatic updates or manually update the software by downloading and running the executable of the update. You can easily download the latest updates from Intuit’s website. We recommend that you perform a manual update. Automatic updates can sometime cause errors that are a great threat to the company file and accounting data present in QuicKBooks.
Repairing QuickBooks or Installing a Fresh Copy
You can download the repair tool or access it from programs and features. After running the repair tool, reopen QB Payroll. If you still encounter the error then install a fresh copy of the software. By installing a fresh copy, you will be able to recover all the files necessary for running QB Payroll.
Registering the software.
For registering QuickBooks, users can goto the help menu and activate their software. After activating Quickbooks, users can easily activate QB Payroll by going to the help menu. If usually takes a few minutes before your software is activated.
User Account Control and Third Party Software
UAC and Third party software such as antivirus and antimalware are notoriously restricting or deleting files essential for running a particular software. You can either disable UAC and Third party software or temporarily disable them.
Related Post – Fix QuickBooks Payroll Error PS060