Not able to login to Sage 50 2014 bookkeeping and accounting programming? Does your Sage 50 2014 programming hangs or stops while opening or it shows ‘Login not responding” error message? This is a typical Sage 50 2014 error and happens due to following errors:
Description of Error
- While Windows 10 is updated KB4041994
- While raising an invoice then the software is disrupting/crashing.
- When you process invoices and then the software crashes.
- When you updated the program and the invoice is disrupting or crashing.
- When Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
- Damages or harmed files,
- Wrongly set DNS,
- Wrong company file, or
- Third-party software issue.
Operating System Cautioning/Warning
This arrangement needed propelled learning of your PC’s operating system. You must contact your computer administrator for help. Altering your Windows Registry mistakenly can seriously influence system tasks. Sage isn’t in charge of task issues caused by erroneously altering your Windows Registry. Continuously make a reinforcement of your information before continuing with advanced resolution.
- Problems in installing new Windows 10 update
- Damaged/Harmed installing Windows update KB4043961
- Installation of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
Resolution of the Problem
1. Solution One – Install Update
- Find to the top to Services and now down to Check or verify for Updates
- Download and Install the update
In case the issue still happens, expel compatibility setting for Windows 8. Retest it.
2. Solution Two – Change the compatibility setting
- Do the Right-click on the Sage 50 2014 Accounting icon and open Properties.
- Now click on the Compatibility option.
- Then select the Change settings for all users option
- Now click on the box next tab in order to run this software in compatibility mode for and click on Windows 8 button from the drop-down menu option.
- Now Click OK and then launch Sage 50 2014.
- Verify and cross-check that the problem is no longer happens.
Note: If the Sage 50 2014 desktop icon is in the Windows Quick Launch Toolbar at that point, you should right tap on the Sage 50 2014 desktop icon and unpin from taskbar menu. After the modification of desktop icon with the provided steps, drag the Sage 50 2014 desktop icon to the Windows Quick Launch Toolbar to re-pin.
In the event, that still you can’t sign into your Sage 50 2014 bookkeeping and accounting softwar or you see an error message “Sage 50 2014 not responding” on your PC screen, at that point, you should contact the Sage 50 Technical Support Professionals to dispose of a wide range of technical issues. At whatever point you find your Sage 50 2014 not responding, then you should contact the specialists instantly.
You can call the reliable Sage 50 tech support number ✆+1-855-481-5338 and get in touch with the best expert technicians who can help resolve your issue in no time. For best results, call now on the toll free number.
Related Post Unable to Login to Sage 2014 – How to Fix it?