Quickbooks users might come upon QuickBooks error code 6000 -83 message when run their software. They surly feel annoying when face such issue as its cost them. But don’t worry its simple to solve such errors.
Any users can resolve the issues without needing the physical presence of the technical expert. But to do so they needs to be aware about the error and the reason behind it.
Suppose the error is variation of QuickBooks Error Code -6000. “6000 -83” for example is part of Error Code -6000.
Causes for QuickBooks error 6000, 83 & steps to check
- The installation process of the QuickBooks software was not completed properly.
- The company file in .qbw format is corrupted or damaged.
- The server access for the file is not proper.
- The folder consisting of the company file is corrupted.
- The client trying to access the file does not have the permissions to access.
- The software is hosted on two servers rather than just the authorized one.
- Due to some settings a security program like Antivirus or firewall is stopping the access of the software.
The resolution of the error is as per the most recent activities performed on the software before the error occurred.
Some of the most common scenario for the occurrence of QuickBooks error 6000, 83 as follows:
- The client was trying to access the QuickBooks company file stored on Windows server: You can resolve this issue by either trying to download QuickBooks File Doctor program or using it to resolve the issue or configure the software on one server if it is stored on two servers.
- Client tried to create a back up of the file: You can manually perform back-up function and store the copy in another folder in C-Drive.
- Tried to restore the company file: In this case check whether the extension is .qbw.adr or .qbm. If so then change it to .qbw.
Need Professional Help?
If these steps do not help to resolve the issue you can contact the QuickBooks support team and get professional help from them. In case you do not get required support in time, you can contact accountingerrors.com and acquire prompt support for your issues through the Toll Free Number 📞 in QuickBooks 2016 Version?
Related Post – How to fix QuickBooks Error: H101, H202, H303, H505