Recently, users have become aware of Sage 50 Accounting Program error with Microsoft.Net frameworks. This error has shown itself in customers not being able to run their everyday ‘Check data, routine, as well as the excel reporting stops working properly.
While the users is using Sage 50 Accounting program, they may encounter Sage .net Error. The error comes from actually Sage 50 Accounting program which is is based on the Microsoft.Net framework. In case a later release is downloaded into your PC for instance and it is installed, it can result in this error.
If you see the error message that “Sage 50 accounting software has experienced an unresolved error and required to close” while you are opening the software, it means that it is a .NET Framework error in the Events Viewer logs option.
Operating System Warning
This resolution needs propelled skills of the operating system of your PC. Get in touch with the system administrator for help. Configuring the Windows Registry erroneously can influence the operating system. Sage isn’t responsible for operation problems caused by mistakenly configuring the Windows Registry. Continuously make a backup of the data and files before continuing with the best resolution.
Causes Behind The Sage .Net Error
This problem is principally caused by infected or corrupted WMI.
- Sage 50 accounting program depends on Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Sage 50 2013 version is based on 4.x of Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Release 4.0 had been accounted for the most useful release where the error is happening.
- Release 4.5 had been accounted for to not cause this issue or diminish the recurrence of this issue.
- 5 .NET Framework is accessible for Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows 8
- 5 .NET Framework is not accessible for Windows XP.
Sage .Net Error Solutions
1. Method One:
- Run the Msinfo32 in order to check in case the windows can gather data.
- Click on the Start button dialogue box.
- Now type ‘msinfo32’ into the search bar and then press Enter key.
- A window will display your System information (in the System Summary column)
- In case the windows are not able to stack msinfo32 or gather data, you can contact our experts to repair the Windows.
2. Method Two:
These mentioned steps should be executed by a certified technician of Windows.
- Repair 4.5 .NET Framework:
- In case you have 4.5 .NET Framework when 4.0 .NET Framework isn’t installed, at the point your 4.5 .NET Framework might be infected or corrupted.
- Attempt to fix it by utilizing the Microsoft tool: named .NET Repair Tool.
- Replace the Microsoft 4.0 .NET Framework with the release of 4.5:
Type A1: Windows 7, Vista, or 8:
- Uninstall the 4.0 .NET Framework by your Control Panel dialogue box.
- Restart the computer.
- Reset the 3.5 .NET Framework
- Uninstall your Sage 50.
- Restart your computer.
- Install the 4.5 .NET Framework.
- You may download the release 4.5 from the website of Microsoft. Restart your computer.
- Install the Sage 50.
Type A2: Windows XP:
4.5 .NET Framework won’t be made accessible by Microsoft. Sage suggests supplanting your PC with a more up to date variant of Windows because of Microsoft suspending Windows XP as of April 8, 2014.
- Repair 4.0 .NET Framework by the Control Panel – Add/Remove Program.
- Repair 3.0 .NET Framework by the Control Panel – Add/Remove Program.
- Restart if required.
- Resetting .NET Framework 3.5:
Type B1: Windows 7, Vista, or 8:
In case your Windows incorporated with 3.5 .NET Framework on account of Windows 8 (or else 3.5.1 for Windows 7 or Vista), you may need to likewise reset this coordinated variant. Sage 50 variant 2013 and the higher version are not utilizing the 3.5 .NET Framework activities. However, 4.0 .NET frameworks may have meddled with 3.5 functions. Resetting the 3.5 version will re-empower 3.5 particular capacities. Sage suggests resetting the 3.5 .NET Framework.
- Go to the Control Panel then click on Programs.
- Click on the Turn Windows features on/off.
- Uncheck the 3.5 .NET Framework, or 3.5.1,
- Click on the OK button.
- Go to your Control Panel then click on the Programs
- Click on the Turn Windows features on/off
- Select again the 3.5 .NET Framework or 3.5.1
- Click on the OK button.
Type B2: Windows XP:
- In case 3.5 .NET Framework is installed, at the point, repair it through Control Panel – Add/Remove Programs.
- Uninstall the Sage 50.
- Install the Sage 50.
In case the Sage .Net error still occurs, you can call us 24*7 on our Sage helpline support phone number. We have the best and reliable third-party Sage 50 application help team which can provide you excellent solutions by assisting you in the best possible way. You can connect with our trained Sage tech support helpdesk by dialing our toll-free number ✆.