Wondering How to install or Enable Microsoft .net Framework for Sage 50? Thinking whether it is important to download the Microsoft .NET Framework to download or not? Or you are getting an error message, which is asking you to install the NET Framework on the workstation to make use of the Sage Download Manager.
You will find the download links on Firefox too. Also, sometimes the user is asked to get the .NET Framework while he or she is attempting to download and install a file. Microsoft .net Framework has its own uses, therefore, you might be needing it for making the functioning of your Sage 50 accounting solution far better.
If you are curious to know about installing the Microsoft .net Framework on your workstation, then you may call our Sage tech support helpdesk too. Our Accountingerrors Sage tech support team will answer all your queries related to the Microsoft .net Framework on Sage.
Causes Behind The Error
You should generally get the Microsoft .net Framework for your computer as well. But, if you do not have it, then here are some causes that may lead to the error or a problem:
- You have not successfully installed the Microsoft .Net Framework for Sage.
- You might be using either Internet Explorer 10 or IE 11.
- You may not have successfully installed the Microsoft .Net Framework Assistant Firefox extension for the Microsoft .net Framework to work properly
Thinking how to get going with the installation of the Microsoft .net Framework on Sage 50? Here’s all the help you need:
1. Method One:
With the help of Sage Download Manger
Please consider: The Sage Download Manager will certainly require the .NET Framework to be installed; in case you are using Windows 8 or 8.1, you may directly skip to Method Two
- Firstly, get to the resource, and properly download the Microsoft .NET Framework, you may want to refer to some of the more information regarding this too.
Please consider: In case after downloading you get a notification which says that it seems that .Net is already installed, then you would have to directly go to Method Two
- Reboot your workstation
- Get back to the Sage accounting solution’s download page, and here, you would have to click on Download Now option
- Now, you should be able to download it successfully
- download Sage 50
2. Method Two: Incompatibility with the browser being used
- In case you are using Firefox, you would have to install the Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant extension to work better
- In case you are using either Internet Explorer 10 or IE 11:
- Press ALT key in order to show the menu bar on the top of the browser window
- Click on Tools, then select the option that says Compatibility View Settings
- Beneath the Add this website bar, type in sage.com
- Click on Add
- Now, click on Close
- Get back to Sage accounting solution’s download page, and there, just click on Download Now.