Lane 5000 PIN Pad is a newly structured feature that allows using your credit card. QuickBooks always come back with their new strategy and strong measurements to offer services to their customer that’s why it is one of the leading accounting software in the world and preferred mostly by businessman. In this article, you are going to learn something new about QuickBooks. Read the article and get to know how to install and set up the process for the Lane 5000 PIN Pad driver.
- 1 What is the Lane 5000 PIN Pad driver for QuickBooks Point of Sale?
- 2 Steps to Install The Lane 5000 PIN Pad Driver
- 3 How to confirm your PIN Pad driver installation?
- 4 Create a Lane-5000 PIN Pad for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 19.0
- 5 FAQ
What is the Lane 5000 PIN Pad driver for QuickBooks Point of Sale?
Intuit is launching a new feature Lane 5000 PIN Pad driver for online payments by using the credit cards in QuickBooks Point of Sale Desktop. In this, a driver is used to build a software connection among QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale and Pin pad, so they can interact fiercely. Whenever you installed the driver, you are able to easily create your Lane 5000 PIN Pad.
If you want to practice the install process then, you need to go through this article where you can read and implement all the steps.
Steps to Install The Lane 5000 PIN Pad Driver
To install the lane 5000 pin pad driver, you need to follow mentioned below steps:
Total Time: 8 minutes
In the starting, you have to go to the link to download the recent driver. Make sure the link is correct and take you to the verified site.
Then, you need to save the file and click two times continuously on the downloaded file named IdegenicoUSBDrivers_3.26_setup.exe so you can start your installation procedure
Then, make sure you choose the option Next
Now, let the install folder be saved where it wants to be and click on the Next
Inside the USB Driver screen, you just need to choose the Next
After that, you need to clarify the Uninstall MS Usbser drivers and again choose the Next
In the end step, you have to go with the Install option and click on the Finish.
How to confirm your PIN Pad driver installation?
To confirm your PIN Pad driver installation you should follow the right guidelines so you easily do your task without facing any issue. For your convenience, here are the steps that help you to confirm your PIN Pad driver installation.
- Turn on your computer system
- Go to the search bar and use your keyboard to type the Control Panel
- In the result list, open the Control Panel screen
- Opt for the option Program and Features, then you need to observe the Indegenico USB Drivers 3.26 listed.
- If you can observe, that means you successfully installed your PIN Pad Driver.
Create a Lane-5000 PIN Pad for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 19.0
Step 1: Connect your PIN Pad to the system
- Insert the PIN Pad battery into the backside of the PIN Pad and insert the plug into the switchboard
- In the next phase, you need to Switch On the PIN Pad
- Now, pick up the PIN Pad USB cable and insert it inside the USB port in your CPU.
Step 2: Operate the setup wizard to select the Ingenico Tetra Lane 5000 series PIN Pad
- Under the Point of Sale, you need to choose the File section and go to the Hardware Setup Wizard
- Now, for further process, your computer screen instructs you to connect and create the PIN Pad. But you need to take care that you have connected anything without any instructions.
- Under the Select the model options, you just need to pick up the Ingenico Tetra Lane 5000 Series PIN Pad (USB)
- In the last phase, you just need to select the Next.
Step 3: Verify the connectivity between the PIN Pad and QuickBooks Desktop
- Under the Point of Sale (POS), you require to choose the Begin Test. For the power supply in the PIN Pad, you need to connect the Point of Sale and PIN Pad. After the power supply, the QuickBooks logo on the screen is visible to you
- For a test transaction, Point of Sale will be asked you to swipe, tap or insert your card
- In the next step, you need to operate a sale in Point of Sale for $1 and confirm that the PIN Pad is visible to you
- To proceed with the process, you need to add your card to the PIN Pad
- After that, you must click on the Yes to continue the transaction
- When you catch the approval sign as Approved on the PIN Pad screen that implies that you are successfully connected and can begin the process of transactions.
QuickBooks software always shares the guidelines and instructions whenever they launch their new feature. In this article, you get all the necessary information about the Lane 5000 PIN Pad driver for QuickBooks Point of Sale. If you have any doubt then you can connect with the QuickBooks professionals through the live chat and you can ask anything related to QuickBooks.
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your QuickBooks issue? We have a team of QuickBooks experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW our experts.
Where is the Point of Sale Installation and Database Server saved in your system?
If you find the location of the Point of Sale and Database Server in your system then you need to locate- C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks POS XX.
If you need to turn off the hidden option then you need to go to the Explore and choose to organize and select the Folder and Search Options and pick View and click on the Show hidden files and folders where you need to uncheck the Hide protected operating files.
What is important to install the Lane 5000 PIN Pad?
While installing the Lane 5000 PIN Pad in your system then you need to take care that you have installed the driver. Without the driver, you won’t able to set up your PIN Pad and Point of Sale.