QuickBooks is a very handy software when it comes to managing the accounting and financial operations of a small or medium-sized business. This superb software handles all the paybooks, bills, receipts and tax table etc. related operations and reduces the workload from over you. It also saves your precious time and a lot of manpower just by making your accounting process automatic. There is a very little scope for error. However, as much handy it is, some external application can create hindrance in its installation. Java Install Error 1602 is a common error that most users face.
What is the Java Install Error 1601 that pops up while trying to install QuickBooks?
At times while trying to install QuickBooks Desktop, you may face the problem where your operating system will create trouble for you. Java Install Error 1601 is one such error that hinders the installation of QuickBooks Desktop on your computer. This error could be very frustrating to deal with. “Error 1601: Windows Installer is not accessible” is the message that pops up on the screen while you try to install QuickBooks on your computer. This error comes up only when you had not restarted the computer after updating/installing the files. Another scenario where this error comes up is when the windows installer is either damaged or disabled.
How to fix Java Install Error 16021 to help install QuickBooks?
I am going to guide you through a few simple solutions which might resolve this error for good. Take a look:
In this method, we will check whether the operating software has been disabled somehow:
- Go to the start, enter msc in the search panel and hit enter.
- In the next screen, in the services (local), we will right-click Windows Installer> Properties.
- Go to the startup type drop-down list, check whether it is disabled, select manual
- A new heading service status will appear. Click on start button below it and then click
- This should be enough to resolve the installer issue.
In this method, we will try to re-register the Windows Installer.
- Go to the start button and click windows+R key.
- In the command prompt, type exe/unreg and go on to click ok.
- A confirmation message might appear on the screen. Click
- Now, we will go back to the start button and once again we will click windows+R key.
- In the command prompt, we will type exe/regserver and hit ok.
- Another confirmation message might appear on the screen. This time too, click
- Now, we will try to install QuickBooks Desktop and check if the problem persists.
- If the issue is still not resolved, we will move on to the next solution.
In this option, we will download the latest version of Windows installer and install it on the computer. This last solution should be able to resolve the error for good.
The simple solutions provided above should be able to resolve the Java Install Error 1601 that you face while trying to install QuickBooks Desktop on your computer. The process involves very less technical knowledge of the computer, so it should be easier. In case, you face any difficulty while trying to go through the whole process, or if you need assistance with any other QuickBooks and related products you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team. They are a third party agency with excellent troubleshooting experience in the industry.
You can get in touch with one of the QuickBooks Technical Support Experts by calling at their toll-free number ✆+1-855-481-5338 at any point of the day. They provide their services right across the world.
See Also Fix Quickbooks Error Code 1603