QuickBooks is one of the most user-friendly, service oriented and feature-rich accounting software available out there in the market. With QuickBooks, handling the business becomes really easy. It cuts down the need for a separate full-fledged working accounting department with its large array of services. That is the only reason why it is utilized by a large population to handle their accounting and finance operations. However, some unexpected error i.e. Microsoft Net Framework Error Unhandled Exception is one of the errors which create great trouble in running the program. Our Accountingerrors help-team understands how troublesome this error could be, hence, we are going to resolve this issue in this article.
What is Microsoft Net Framework Error Unhandled Exception?
This is a Microsoft related error that stops you from accessing QuickBooks. Every time you try to log into your Windows Operating System, you are faced with an error message stating: ‘Microsoft .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occurred in your application’. And your application crashes.
Why does Microsoft Net Framework Error Unhandled Exception occur?
The reason behind this error is the inaccessibility of Microsoft .NET Framework. This could happen if the .NET Framework is either not installed or damaged because of some reasons.
How to resolve Microsoft Net Framework Error Unhandled Exception?
There are a few simple methods available to resolve this issue for good. Our Accountingerrors Product help team will guide you through them one by one in this segment. Please note that you would have to follow the solutions in the given manner to ensure that the problem is resolved permanently:
The Microsoft .NET Framework should be either reinstalled or repaired.
First Method: You will need to reinstall the Microsoft .NET Framework. Go through the following steps to do so:
- Shut down all the running applications.
- Now, go to the start button of the Windows and opt for Control Panel.
- You will see an option ‘Program and Features’, double-click on it.
- In the next option opt for Uninstall a Program.
- You will see a list of the installed programs on your screen. Look for Microsoft .NET Framework and uninstall it.
- Now, download the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework and install it on your computer.
- Once it is done, you should be able to log into QuickBooks and the error should stop appearing permanently.
Second Method: Repairing the Microsoft .NET Framework:
- Once again, close all the running applications.
- Then go to the start button and look for Control Panel, double-click on it.
- Program and Features’ will appear on your screen. Double-click on it.
- You will see a list of the installed programs on your screen. Look for Microsoft .NET Framework and right click on it. You will see Change/Remove.
- Click on repair and follow the instructions.
- Once done, restart your computer and try accessing QuickBooks.
You should be able to resolve the error by following these two methods. However, lest you face any difficulty while performing the operation or you may need further assistance with QuickBooks related products, you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support team. They have an excellent QuickBooks Help Desk of extremely experienced professionals. The toll free number is ✆+1-855-481-5338.