QuickBooks is one of the most user-friendly, service oriented and feature-rich accounting software available out there in the market. With QuickBooks, handling the business becomes really easy. It cuts down the need for a separate full-fledged working accounting department with its large array of services.Show More
That is the only reason why it is utilized by a large population to handle their accounting and finance operations. However, some unexpected error i.e. Microsoft Net Framework Error Unhandled Exception is one of the errors which create great trouble in running the program.
Our Accountingerrors help-team understands how troublesome this error could be, hence, we are going to resolve this issue in this article.Show Less
- 1 Main reason behind the Microsoft Net Framework Error Unhandled Exception.
- 2 What is Microsoft Net Framework Error Unhandled Exception?
- 3 Why does Microsoft Net Framework Error Unhandled Exception occur?
- 4 How to resolve Microsoft Net Framework Error Unhandled Exception?
- 5 FAQs
Main reason behind the Microsoft Net Framework Error Unhandled Exception.
- Main reason behind this error, the .NET Framework does not install properly or get damaged.
- Some antivirus is also the reason behind this error: like Panda Antivirus .
- When the application code does not handle the exception in the proper way then, An Unhandled Exception occurs
- When installed malware or a program is running on your system, you may need to get rid out of them. Firstly confirm that boot into the clean boot , in this way you will be able to find the process that is the causing problem.
- To take care of it, firstly disable script debugging via registry keys, out a particular registry key can contribute to the apparition of this issue .
- Access violation in Msvcr92.dll(it is a non specific error that occur while updating the pending windows update )
- Uninstall or remove the Ubisoft launcher registry key.
- Corrupted system files.
What is Microsoft Net Framework Error Unhandled Exception?
This is a Microsoft related error that stops you from accessing QuickBooks. Every time you try to log into your Windows Operating System, you are faced with an error message stating: ‘Microsoft .NET Framework Error: Unhandled exception has occurred in your application’. And your application crashes.
Why does Microsoft Net Framework Error Unhandled Exception occur?
The reason behind this error is the inaccessibility of Microsoft .NET Framework. This could happen if the .NET Framework is either not installed or damaged because of some reasons.
How to resolve Microsoft Net Framework Error Unhandled Exception?
There are a few simple methods available to resolve this issue for good. Our Accountingerrors Product help team will guide you through them one by one in this segment. Please note that you would have to follow the solutions in the given manner to ensure that the problem is resolved permanently:
The Microsoft .NET Framework should be either reinstalled or repaired.
1. Method One: Reinstall The Microsoft .NET Framework
You will need to reinstall the Microsoft .NET Framework. Go through the following steps to do so:
- Shut down all the running applications.
- Now, go to the start button of the Windows and opt for Control Panel.
- You will see an option ‘Program and Features’, double-click on it.
- In the next option opt for Uninstall a Program.
- You will see a list of the installed programs on your screen. Look for Microsoft .NET Framework and uninstall it.
- Now, download the latest version of Microsoft .NET Framework and install it on your computer.
- Once it is done, you should be able to log into QuickBooks and the error should stop appearing permanently.
2. Method Second: Repairing the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Once again, close all the running applications.
- Then go to the start button and look for Control Panel, double-click on it.
- Program and Features’ will appear on your screen. Double-click on it.
- You will see a list of the installed programs on your screen. Look for Microsoft .NET Framework and right click on it. You will see Change/Remove.
- Click on repair and follow the instructions.
- Once done, restart your computer and try accessing QuickBooks.
3. Method Three: Scan Your Computer for Viruses
To execute this method, You can use any third-party antivirus program or windows defender to scan your PC.
To Scan Your PC for Virus follow the mentioned below steps:
- Just move head to Update & Security
- Now go to Windows Security
- Then Look for Virus & Threat Protection
- Choose to perform a full scan
4. Method Four: Disable The Antivirus Temporarily
Your Antivirus or Windows defender is likely to be the one of the main reasons for this “unhandled exception has occurred in your application” error. Some antivirus tools panda antivirus is one of them that creates such situations.
To disable Antivirus in your windows, you need to follow mentioned below steps:
- Select Start then Settings >> Update & Security >> Windows Security then Virus & Threat Protection >> Manage Settings
- Switch real time protection to off.
(Note: Schedule scans will continue to run)
5. Method Five: Clean Boot Your Computer
Antivirus is not the only culprit to cause this error, some of the other programs & services might also affect the proper functionality of Microsoft .NET Framework suite.
To resolve this issue, you just need to figure out which service or program is creating the problem. To do so, you have to clean and boot your program.
- Hit the Windows+R to Run dialog. Input msconfig and click OK to access System Configuration.
- Go to the general tab, Choose Selective Startup (There are by default three options enabled) Uncheck the Load Startup items.
- Switch to the service tab, check hide all services of microsoft & click on disable all.
- Go back to Startup tab & click Open Task Manager When you get the following window, highlight each listed startup item which is enabled and click Disable.
- Now Restart Your System.
- Now check (If the error has gone) then make sure to enable items, which you disabled above one by one to find the problematic one, then you can disable or uninstall it.
- If Error is still persists, then the error is not caused by the program or services. Just look for alternative solutions.
Need Professional Help?
You should be able to resolve the error by following these two methods. However, lest you face any difficulty while performing the operation or you may need further assistance with QuickBooks related products, you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support team. They have an excellent QuickBooks Help Desk of extremely experienced professionals. The toll free number is ✆.
What type of Microsoft .NET Framework is?
This error usually occurs when a system user needs to run the window update and a Microsoft update. It also occurs due to the attempt of the latest edition release of malware signatures along with the essentials of Microsoft security is being attempted. It may block your all running programs.
How would I able to .NET Framework on window 10?
The instructed steps are applicable for Windows 8, 8.1, and 10. First of all, you have to close all running programs then go to the “Window Start Menu” enter your click on the search box and write “Control Panel” After that, control Panel preferences will pop-up on your screen. Then click on the “Program and Features” option. From the drop-down menu, choose “Uninstall a Program” (No need to worry, the option is not uninstalling anything). Choose turn windows features (on or off) option and locate the .NET framework from the available list.
How do I figure out a corrupt .NET framework issue?
Firstly, choose the .NET framework edition from the preferences of the “Programs and Features” option. Then, click on the “uninstall/change” button to view the window options that lead to repair .NET framework option on it. Then, choose the “Repair” option to fix the issue, click on the Next button and you are all done with this process.