Peachtree error 22 occurs mostly whenever the user attempts to re-index a file into the Integrity Check I. The user can either get Error 54 or error 22 in this case. Peachtree as we know is one of the supreme manufacturers of high quality accounting solutions, therefore frequency of errors is less in Peachtree.
But at times, the users can face any sort of issue in while working on the accounting software. However, you do not have to worry at all, as we have got your back! We, the AccountingErrors Sage technical support team of experts offer tremendous technical support for Sage.
Peachtree changed its name to Sage some time back, but it presence and adoption has increased over the period of time. The brand still remains very profitable and enjoys a good market share! And, the accounting solutions developed by Sage are pretty decent and do not bother the user with many technical difficulties. However, in case you face this Peachtree error 22, then these can be the possible causes of the error:
Both the Peachtree Errors 22 as well as 54 signify a Pervasive Problem. These pervasive issues can be rectified by rebooting the Pervasive on the as server well.
Also Find : All about Peachtree Error 1639
Here are the steps for resolving Peachtree error 22:
- Firstly, you have to shut down the Sage 50 application which is currently running on your workstation,where you have encountered this problem
- After this, get to the server or the workstation where you have stored all the data
- Now, just select the Start option and go to the Run program, you may also choose to simply press Windows+R to open up the Run pop up.
- Inside the Run window, type in SERVICES.MSC, and after typing select OK
- Once you get another window, right-click on the option that reads as Pervasive PSQL Workgroup Engine
- Hit the Stop button
- After stopping it, just Right-click on the Pervasive PSQL Workgroup Engine
- And, not select the Start option
- Just after the Pervasive has started running again, get to the workstationwhere you got this Peachtree error 22 received, and there just open the program again
- After opening the program simply re-index the file
These are all the simple steps that you need to follow in order to get rid of the Peachtree Error 22. Basically, the steps are very easy to follow, and are have a high success rate. This means that if you will follow all the steps mentioned above, you should be able to quickly get rid of the Peachtree error 22. But, in case you get any confusion while performing the steps or you feel like you need to talk to someone to guide you then feel free to call our Sage technical support team. The toll free number is ✆.