An avant-garde, smartly developed, highly efficient accounting solution is needed by almost every organization irrespective of their nature of business. Such an accounting solution helps a company to handle everything happening with their accounts. Peachtree is known to deliver exactly what the business want. They manufacture some of the finest accounting solutions for every type of company. The name of Peachtree was changed to Sage but the class of its software remains just as solid as it was. Peachtree Error 38 is one of the errors that a user can face while managing the operation on a Sage accounting solution.
Though, the efficiency rate of Sage accounting solutions is very high but sometimes errors like Peachtree error 38 can happen, and they can cause issues. But these errors are very easy to solve, can be fixed by following some troubleshooting steps. In fact, we have an especially dedicated Accounting Errors Sage technical team as well, and they are the ones who would help you with anything associated to the Sage accounting solution.
What causes Peachtree Error 38?
At times while registering the Peachtree accounting solution, this error can occur. This may even happen when you try to update the Sage accounting solution. Sometimes it may appear like this error is related to the payroll. But, it is majorly associated with improper installation of the Sage accounting software. Also, at times, any of the anti-virus settings might be stopping the software to performance accurately.
Also Find : All about Peachtree Error 1639
Here are some of the easy steps to get rid of Peachtree error 38:
- Firstly, try and reinstall the Sage accounting solution after uninstalling it completely
- Repair each and every Registry entry which is linked to the Peachtree Error 38
- You may even have to run a thorough virus scanning in order to see if any of the viruses are not
- One of the most important steps also includes clearing off all the tem files present in the system junk. You can do this with the help of disk Clean Up
- Also, it is extremely important to try and update all the drivers of the computer
- You can choose to use the features of Windows System Restore in order to “Undo” any of the recent system changes that you have made
- Sometimes running a Windows System File Checker solves the problem as well
- You can even try to install each and every Windows Update that is available
- Finally, do a thorough Clean Installation of the Windows OS
The steps listed above have proven to fix the Peachtree Error 38. Therefore, it is best to try out the steps and fix the error soon. But, users who need support and assistance over the phone can talk to our Sage Technical Support Team as well.
Our skilled team of Sage professionals has mastery in solving these kinds of issues and our QuickBooks technical helpdesk is open 24 by 7! Call on ✆+1-855-481-5338.