Peachtree is one of the widely used accounting solutions in the world. It is basically used by the small and medium sized firms to streamlining and smoothen the accounting functions of a company. The company keeps evolving in order to make the solutions better and better, and thus, it introduced Sage, which is not just its new name, but a new brand of accounting solutions which are highly advanced. Peachtree Error 429 is a Sage technical glitch which hinders the performance of the software for a while. But it is easily fixable and can be rectified with just a few steps.
Be it the Peachtree Error 429 or any other technical issue, you can call our AccountingErrors Sage technical support to get instant help. Our Sage technical helpdesk is available 24*7 at your service.
Now, coming to the Peachtree error 429, it is a runtime error and can be rectified by following some simple troubleshooting steps.
Also Find : All about Peachtree Error 1639
Listed below are some of the troubleshooting points to solve the Peachtree error 429:
The steps are absolutely perfect in case you are using Sage PFW v5.9 or above on Windows 7 or above. The troubleshooting pointers work wonders for a combination of Windows 7 and the Server 2008:
- Firstly, you just have get to the start menu of your Windows machine
- Now, open up the Run window by clicking on Run or by using the shortcut Windows + R
- Inside the Run Window write “cmd” and click on search
- After this, Right click on the option that reads as cmd.exe, which is presentin the search results andafter this select “Run as Administrator”.
- Switch to this particular folder by keying in: cd c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\
- Once you done click on ENTER
- Now, just type in: “Regasm.exe c:\pfw\SMUSECUR.dll” (excluding the quotes)(In case you have downloaded the Sage Payments Module SDK as well as the Sage Exchange Desktop, register PFWAES.dll.)
- Key in the: “RegAsm.exe c:\pfw\PFWAES.dll” (excluding the quotes).
Points listed above are the perfect steps for resolving Sage technical error 429. Sage 429 is not a very frequently occurring error, so if it happens again, then you would just have to follow the troubleshooting steps in order to get away with the technical error. The resolution stated above will help you fix this error in a jiffy!
However, at times, it might be possible that you get confused while following one or the other steps. Or you may even not understand what to do at some point. In this case, you do not have to worry at all. All you have to do is just reach out to our Sage Technical support team by dialing ✆. You can call our Sage technical helpdesk at any time of the day!