Sage accounting software, which was previously popular by the name of Peachtree has been skyrocketing the ladder of success because of its tremendously useful accounting solutions. The company has been known as one of the best manufacturers of high quality accounting solutions for medium and small business across the globe.
Sage also keeps evolving their products to make sure they add new features every time to meet the dynamic requirements of the business. Sage 50 Pastel Run-Time Error 5 is one amongst the few common errors that can pop up while using Sage accounting software. It is basically a run-time error, which happens due to maybe EFT Invalid process call or argument.
Also, the Sage technical support offered by the marvelously talented AccountingErrors Sage technical support team is fantastic. The technical helpdesk can be reached out by dialing XXXX and at any time of the day to get support over Sage products.
Let’s talk about the technical glitches in Sage now. Though, the software is greatly built but at times you may get one or 2 technical problems while using it. And, these issues might put your work on halt as Sage accounting software is an integral part of your business. But again, you can contact the Sage technical support helpline at XXXXX to get Sage support.
Causes of Sage 50 Pastel Run-Time Error 5 include
- Sage 50 Pastel Run-Time Error 5 can happen in case the signed in user is blocked or barred from initiating the SmartPosting serviceby the Microsoft Windows authorizations or because of the group policy
- Sage 50 Pastel Run-Time Error 5 can also happen in case, Windows user privileges configured on Sage 50 SmartPosting service Sign In tab does not contain the needed authorizations to initiate the service.
How You Can Resolve Sage 50 Pastel Run-Time Error 5
① Method One:
Give the necessary authorizations to Windows user in order to help him access theoptions toinitiate the Sage 50 SmartPosting service
To do this, you would only have to connect with the experts of your company to give the necessary Windows user permissions in the Sage 50 SmartPosting service.
② Method Two:
You may even have to set up Sage 50 SmartPosting service in order to initiatethe user privilegeswhich permitthe service to run.
- Firstly, Click on Windows Key + R
- Inside Run window just write services.msc.
- Select OK
- You will get a list of services on the screen, amongst the list find out SmartPosting Service linked to the edition of Sage 50.
- Then, Right-click on service, and select Properties
- Now, select the Log On tab and after that click on This account option
- Type in the name of the admin user which has authorization to run Sage 50 SmartPosting service.
- Select Apply and click on OK
- You’re almost done, now just Right-click on Sage 50 SmartPosting service and click on Start.
Need Professional Help?
Above mentioned steps are the easiest ways to solve error 5 in Sage. However, you can always get on call technical assistance for Sage as well. Our AccountingErrors Sage technical support team is just a call away to help you sail through any Sage technical error. The Sage technical helpline number is ✆.