Every year, the founder of QuickBooks, Intuit upgrades its software from back in the 90’s in order to fulfill the business demand and needs on time with their advanced technology. They always come up with enhanced tools and improvised features that will make your business stand out in the market. For the past many decades, QuickBooks has been one of the successful products among small or large businesses, self-employed, etc.
- Download 2015
- System Requirements
- Installation Process
- Pros & Cons
- User Guide
- Quickbooks Other Versions
While working with the customers some of them really want to stick with the old version of QuickBooks and it’s also pretty possible to download the QuickBooks 2015 (older version). If you’re also a QuickBooks user or wanted to upgrade your QuickBooks older version with QuickBooks 2015 version then you are on the right page. This article gives you all major information regarding QuickBooks 2015 Download so stay tuned till the end of this article.
How to Download QuickBooks 2015
Downloading QuickBooks 2015 is pretty simple and easy to apply for different QB Editions namely Pro, Premier, and Enterprise. Make sure that before you move to download steps, it is important to check all the system requirements that should meet your system.
Perform the below-instructions to begin the download process:
- The very first, click on the https://downloads.quickbooks.com/app/qbdt/products
- Next, it displays “Let’s get to know what you need so we can help you download your purchased QuickBooks product”
- Do you want to use QuickBooks Desktop on multiple computers (multi-user mode)?
- Not sure
- Pick any of the above option as per your convenience
- Do you want to use QuickBooks Desktop on multiple computers (multi-user mode)?
- After that, you have to choose the Edition like United States (US), Canada (CA), etc
- Choose the QuickBooks product that you wish to download in the desired Edition (US or Canada) of 2015
- In the QuickBooks Product field
- To download QuickBooks Pro 2015- You have to pick the QB Desktop Pro option
- To download QuickBooks Premier 2015- You have to pick QB Desktop Premier option
- To download QuickBooks Enterprise 2015- You have to pick QB Desktop Enterprise 15.0 option
- To download QuickBooks Mac 2015- You have to pick QB Desktop Mac option
- To download QuickBooks Accountant 2015- You have to pick QB Accountant option
- Select 2015 in the version field
- Once you’re done then hit the Search button
- Here, it displays the complete details of your product including installation and activation instructions as well.
Let’s explore further details for different QuickBooks Desktop version
Download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2015
There are several benefits that you avail with this 2015 update that could help you work more efficiently. If you’re looking to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2015 version then it is suggested you to download this QuickBooks older product directly from the Intuit official website.
In case, if it is not available then you can use the below download links for Pro:
Download QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2015
This QuickBooks version is generally used for specific industries and helps you to create industry-specific reports. It includes all Pro features plus premier features. So, if you’re looking to download QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2015 version then it is suggested you to download this QuickBooks older product directly from the Intuit official website.
In case, if it is not available then you can use the below download links for Premier:
Download QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise 2015
This QuickBooks version is designed for small or medium-sized businesses accounting that lets users to track receipts by jobs and use customizable purchase forms to view expenses by receipts. You can also have unlimited paychecks, manage payroll for a number of employees, etc. To avail such benefits, users need to download it using the above steps or you can use the download links for Enterprise:
Download QuickBooks Mac 2015
QuickBooks Mac 2015 is a downloadable product from Intuit which assists users to easily track their business finance. This QuickBooks version allows users to add vendors, customers, products and services with the import wizards. Without having accounting knowledge, you can easily download QuickBooks Mac 2015 with the above-provided steps.
Download QuickBooks Accountant 2015
This QuickBooks version is available via download includes various time-saving features that assist you to stay organized and work more efficiently. Basically, this version can be used by Accounting firms (CPAs). The accountant uses QuickBooks Accountant version to make adjustments in file entries, prepare quarterly statements, and many other tasks.
System Requirements for Quickbooks 2015
Above all that, you need to check the system specifications. Below are provided minimum system requirements from Intuit:
|Operating system (OS)||Windows 7, Server 2003, Server 2008, Server 2008 R2, Vista|
|Hardware Requirements||2.4 GHz (minimum processor)|
|Hard Disk||1.5 GB|
①. RAM Requirements for Multi-user Setup
|1-5 Users||2-3 GB|
|10 Users||3-4 GB|
|15 Users||4-6 GB|
|20 Users||6-8 GB|
- Supported Internet Explorer Versions: IE 11, IE 10, and IE 9
- Minimum RAM: 2 GB
- For CD installations: Require 4 X CD-ROM drive
- Screen Resolutions to display optimized: 1024 X 768 or higher with up to 2 Extended monitors
- Best Optimized for Default DPI setting [96 DPI or 100%]
- Additionally, medium DPI [120 DPI or 110%] is supported to confirm that an optimal experience for 110% scaling.
②. Software compatibility
No doubts, QuickBooks has the capability to integrate with hundreds and thousands of third-party software.
③. Integration with Other Software
- QuickBooks Statement Writer requires Microsoft Office 2007 or 2010 (inc 64-bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Windows Mail, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook, Gmail™, Hotmail®, Yahoo! Mail ®
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2013, 2010, 2007, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale version 10.0 – 12.0
- Synchronization with Outlook requires QuickBooks Contact Sync for office 2007, 2010
- Transfer data directly from Quicken 2013 to 2015, QuickBooks 4.0 – 14.0 and Microsoft Excel 2007- 2013
- Transfer data from Sage (Peachtree) 2009 to 2011
- Microsoft Office Accounting 2006 – 2009 using free tools that are available on the Intuit official website.
④. QuickBooks 2015 Version Does Not Support:
- Thunderbird Email client
- Windows XP
- Intel Itanium Architecture (IA-64)
- IE8 and below version
- Microsoft Office 2003
- IBM Cube Support
⑤. Firewall and Antivirus software compatibility
QuickBooks 2015 version has been tested with the following Antivirus and Firewall products:
- Windows 8 and 8.1 Firewall (all editions)
- Windows Vista Firewall (all editions)
- Windows 7 Firewall (all editions)
- Windows Server Firewall (all editions)
- Microsoft Security Essentials
- Windows Defender
System Requirements for QuickBooks Pro, Pro Plus, and Premier 2015 version
The following are the minimum system requirements that are specific to the Pro, Pro Plus Premier versions:
2.4 GHz processor, recommended 1.5 GB disk space, 4 X DVD-ROM drive, Windows Vista SP2, 7 SP1, or 8.1 Update 1 (32 & 64 bit), 1024 X 768 or higher screen resolution including supported extended monitor, Windows Server 2003 SP2 (32 & 64 bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2 or Windows Small Business Server 2008/2011 (64-bit) suggested for multi-user, Internet access for Online features and product registration is also required. It also required all the above required system specifications for these QuickBooks versions.
System Requirements for QuickBooks Mac 2015
The minimum system requirements for QuickBooks Mac 2015 are:
- Intel processor, Core 2 Duo or higher
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM is also recommended)
- Mac OS X v10.10 (Yosemite) or v10.9 (Mavericks)
- CD/DVD drive or internet connection are required for installation
- Multi User Server: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher processor in order to run processor
- Available space of 250 MB
- Printer: 100% Macintosh-compatible printer, if you plan to print checks, invoices, lists, deposit slips, mailing labels, reports, purchase orders, or graphs
- Required product registration number
- Checks: Use Intuit Checks if you plan to print checks.
System Requirements for QuickBooks Enterprise 2015
The supported Operating system for QuickBooks Enterprise 2015:
- For Windows Vista (SP1 or later), all editions including 64-bit , natively installed
- For Windows 8, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- For Windows Server 2012 or Windows Small Business Server 2011 Small Business Server 2008
- For Windows 7, all editions including 64-bit, natively installed
- For Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008, and Windows Server 2003 [SP2], including 64-bit, natively installed
- Database Servers
Rest of the system requirements listed under System Requirements of QuickBooks 2015 should also be recommended for QuickBooks Enterprise 2015.
Features of Quickbooks 2015
The QuickBooks 2015 includes a number of bug fixes to ensure better operations for your accounting activity. Along with the bug fixes, Intuit has also made the changes to all QB versions including Pro, Premier, Accountant, and Enterprise solutions.
Here are new improved and new features that are added in QuickBooks 2015 version:
- Improved Income Tracker: This feature was introduced in the 2014 version which let you to view unbilled transactions status. It has improved its functionality by adding a new option “Add Time and Expenses Transactions” to your money bar. This feature is available in all QuickBooks Desktop versions. With the help of this feature, you can also recognize the exact project time that might be remaining to be billed and also which clients have billable time that has not been invoiced yet.
- Improved Registration Process: Intuit has made a minor modification in this feature that you can easily paste your license number altogether without entering or type one by one.
- Improved Look and Feel of Reminders Window: This feature allows users to set up reminders for anything that you need to perform. In the 2015 version, Intuit has added a new look and feel that makes you easy to understand and work with.
- Improved Look and Feel of Report Screen: The report screen has improved the report layout for all QuickBooks versions. Intuit has improved this feature by making it easy to view the presence of additional features like annotated reports with comments.
- Pinned Notes: In this QuickBooks 2015 version, you can pin a vote for a customer or vendor without selecting any notes tab to view any note.
- Multi-User Admin: It lets users check out the logged-in users and terminate them even if they’re working without saving the data.
- Insights: This feature comes under the Homepage available for all QuickBooks versions. It displays a complete picture of your client’s business health in a more concise and interactive way.
- Flags on Billable Time and Costs: It lets you know the job or customer that you’re creating sales receipt or an invoice which has outstanding billable time, expense or items. So that you can easily customize or print the selected displays or view information.
- Send Portable Company File: It is a compact version of QuickBooks company file that can be sent via your Email. You can save this file to any transferable device or any other media whenever you require it.
- Send multiple Reports: Using this feature, users can send multiple reports in single email. The send multiple reports feature is available for all QuickBooks versions.
Features of QuickBooks Pro 2015
Check out QuickBooks Pro 2015 new additional features and improvements:
- Income tracking to view all your income-producing transactions in one place is the new added feature.
- Multi-user admin feature has improved with additional benefits to see and terminate logged-in users without saving the data.
- New features also include the Insights on homepage helps you to display the complete business health of your client.
- Reminder window has improved with a new look and feel
- With the improved Registration process, you can simply copy and paste your registration number instead of entering one by one.
- Income tracker also come with new option to add expenses & time of your transactions to money bar
- You can pin and see your important notes about customers, vendors, and employees with improved Pinned Notes feature.
Features of QuickBooks Pro Plus 2015
The Pro Plus version has all the Pro features plus additional features like
- Mobile access
- Online backups
- Unlimited phone support, and
- Always up-to-date software.
Features of Quickbooks Premier 2015
Let’s find out what’s new added in QuickBooks Premier 2015 version.
The below are listed some of the highlighted features:
- Reporting helps you to easily read, send, and customize
- With the 2015 QuickBooks Premier version, you can add multiple attachments in single email, see prior email conversations, and allow you to customize the email templates.
- Reminder window had added a new look and feel. Users can set any reminders that you wanted to perform in another interval of time.
- Complete insights on homepage feature let you to show the health of your clients business
- Improved reminder feature gives you a new look and feel to work with
Features of QuickBooks Mac 2015
There are few features that you may not find on QuickBooks Desktop and Online versions.
In QuickBooks Mac 2015 version has some new characters that are listed below:
- Batch import transactions: Using this feature, you can import batch just by copying/pasting from Excel spreadsheet into multiple transaction types such as Sales Receipt, Checks, Payments, Deposits, Invoices/Credit Memos, Credit Card Charges/Credits, and Bills/Bill Credits. The new Excel Spreadsheet template makes a pretty simple process for batch import.
- Customize Emails: This feature let you customize any test or subject line with your invoice number that you desire
- Send to Accountant: It is a new streamlined process to convert your QuickBooks Mac to Windows as well as backup into a prearranged folder. It is also a great dropbox.
- Searchable and sortable registers: With this feature, you can search/filter line items and sort registers based on date, ordered entered, etc.
- Custom date formats: It supports display and entry of dates in formats pre-defined by Mac OS X preferences.
- QuickMath: This available feature makes your process much easier with separate calculable fields.
- Updated Deposit: On the left side, you can access and search deposits history and customer/transaction details that you can find on the right-side of your screen
- Budgets: It enables you to manage your finances in a precise way. Using this function, you can create budgets by fiscal year and obtain business insights as you analyze your business against your decided plan. It also allows you to focus on your priorities and gives you early warning on feasible issues.
- Attachments option: You can attach any suitable files to Item list, Employees and other names, sales receipts, reconcile (bank statements), etc.
Features of Quickbooks Enterprise 2015
Here are the highlighted features that are added in QuickBooks Enterprise 2015:
- Disallow Negative Quantities: It prevents any of the transactions from falling into a negative quantity. In simple words, you are allowed to use more inventory assembly items than you have.
- Shortage Report for Manufacturing: It displays the exact components/products that you have and also the out of stock. So that, it lets you raise the number of assemblies as per the shortage products.
- QuickBooks Statement Writer: This feature is not new one but it has improved its efficiency with the QB Statement Writer. So that you can easily customize and GAAP compliant professional financial statements from QuickBooks data. It needs Microsoft Office Excel 2010 or 2007.
- Total Columns and Sorting Columns on Forms: This is new added features in QuickBooks 2015 which helps to subtotal items to view the subtotal price, Quantity, or any custom field. You can also check out all the details on sort with the help of Column feature.
- Negative item listing: This is nothing but lists that includes all the negative items that you have. To access this feature: Go to the Reports section >> Inventory >> Negative Item Listing.
Features of QuickBooks accountant 2015
QuickBooks 2015 version is easily integrated with various enhanced features like:
- Open multiple QuickBooks files concurrently. It helps users when they’re working on two different reports at the same time.
- Using the Send General Journal Entry, you can import your clients’ journal entries with much ease.
Benefits of Quickbooks 2015
Irrespective of the different sizes of businesses, QuickBooks is known to be the most preferred accounting solutions of professionals. Intuit upgrades its software every year keeping in mind the fulfillment of the business requirements across the spectrum.
Like other QuickBooks versions, 2015 also offers a variety of changes. However, some might be small changes or some may be larger improvements. In this version, everything is done in order to enhance the functionalities of the product and make it simpler to use. One can find various options being useful while working with QuickBooks 2015. Below we will explore the benefits of QuickBooks 2015 in different versions.
Benefits of QuickBooks Pro 2015
QuickBooks Pro is the workhorse desktop edition that lets up to 3 Users work on a company file at a time. It has great features for common accounting functions like account payable, account receivable, credit card management, and financial reporting.
Additionally, it benefits your business by:
- Keeping a track of expense billing: If you have small or large expenditures such as purchases, mileages, international travel or meals then keeping a better track of your expenses is important which have to be billed later to your clients. QuickBooks Pro makes it easy for you.
- Better money management: It enables your business to manage your money in a better way. You can enter due date as well as payment information for all your recurring invoices. You can have an option to print out the check when the bills are due or the option to directly link to your banking accounts of all recorded transactions too.
- Quick Sales incoming: Using QuickBooks Pro, you can save your quality time as the invoices or receipts can be easily created just with a few clicks of a button. This handy function to employ especially when you have to bill several customers for the same service. You can even bill clients in large batches or separately as well as you can mail the invoices.
- User-friendly features: Once you’re done with the setup of a new QuickBooks user then it offers you with virtual orientation. With a few touches of the button, you can activate most of the features that are pretty easy to work with.
- Easy reporting: You can generate a wide range of financial reports such as year-to-year income sheets, expense reports, and forecasting/trends documents.
Benefits of QuickBooks Pro Plus 2015
QuickBooks Pro Plus is a subscription Pro product that costs may vary or a little more than the one-time license fee you pay for QuickBooks Pro. But QuickBooks Pro Plus offers you many benefits such as mobile access, unlimited phone support, online backups, and always-up-to-date software.
Benefits of QuickBooks Premier 2015
QuickBooks Premier is another multi-user edition that allows you to access upto 5 users simultaneously. Though, it is QuickBooks Pro advanced version, gives you additional features with six different industry-specific flavors.
QuickBooks Premier 2015 has capability to:
- Handle inventory items assembled from other items and components
- Generate purchase orders from sales orders and estimates
- Apply price levels to individual items
- Export report templates, produce budgets and forecasts,
- Work with different units of measure for items, etc.
Benefits of Quickbooks MAC 2015
There are many benefits involved when businesses want to run their QuickBooks on Mac. Or, many companies simply prefer working on Mac due to several benefits like:
- You can stay on budgets by creating budgets every fiscal year.
- Run reports to check how well your performance reaching the goals
- Know about the expenses by tracking your expenses as well as you can know your owe and what you have already paid.
- Save your quality time avoiding manual entering of transactions
- You can import batch transactions into QuickBooks instead of individual transactions.
- It benefits you by allowing multiple file attachments in more than one place, customize your emails, let you access your deposit history with ease and lots more.
Benefits of QuickBooks Enterprise 2015
This QuickBooks version is the most sophisticated amongst the prior QuickBooks versions. Though, it gives you a similar look and feel to works mostly like the older QB Enterprise solutions but in the 2015 version, it has added a more accountant friendly interface which makes it understandable and easy to use.
Below are listed core benefits of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2015:
- It can be efficiently used by large-sized businesses as it allows maximum numbers of 30 users to work on it simultaneously.
- It is generally rooted to the local desktop with the advantages of a lot of similar add-on and it is deficient is some of the automation and depth offered by mid-range solutions.
- This version is easy to use and understand for the existing QuickBooks users
- It has large amount of data capacity
- The most exciting benefits is that users can work in 2 different company file at the same time
- Additionally, it has predefined roles for users which enhance the task efficiency and time as well as specific task-based users’ security access.
- It has enhanced customizability which permits users to perform varieties of tasks according to their working habits.
- Consolidation of your reports can be easily done from multiple QuickBooks files in this particular QuickBooks version.
- QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2015 comes with inbuilt features that can work more efficiently for both the ends simultaneously.
Benefits of QuickBooks accountant 2015
QuickBooks Accountant 2015 has many time-saving advantages like:
- It offers master program for your accountants
- You can work at the same time while your clients work as Accountant copy allow you work on the current period while you can adjust a previous period, altogether at the same interval of time
- It includes time-saving features like you can work on multiple files with multi-instance.
- You can compare relevant accounts and then easily switch back and forth between the clients
- It increase efficiency by tackling 8 QuickBooks Editions in single master program and easily collaborate with any of the client running any version of QuickBooks
- Reclassify 100+ transactions in batch at a time instead of individual by simply selecting the new account or from a list
- You can email your journal entries with just 3 clicks
- You can improve productivity by entering 100 + invoices and bills on a single screen
- Instantly identify the checks written from the wrong account and reassign to the right bank account
- It offers eight tools that help you to search, recognize, and fix client issues/errors.
How to Install Quickbooks 2015 on different version of systems
There are certain prerequisite that should keep in mind to make your installation process easy, quick, and hassle-free:
- Reboot your PC
- Make sure you create a backup of the current QuickBooks company files
- Disable all the Antivirus software before you start the installation process.
Step by Step Instructions to Install QuickBooks 2015
Prepare for the install
- Make sure that your system meets the minimum system specifications
- If you have not already downloaded QuickBooks Desktop 2015 version then you need to download it first
- Save the downloaded file where you can quickly get it anywhere (like in your Windows Desktop)
- You must handy with your license number and product details
Install QuickBooks Desktop 2015
- To start with closing all the background running applications as well as on-screen that are opened on your file server in the desktop
- Next, go to the option “QuickBooks Desktop download” for 2015 version
- Select the icon named “Yes to All”
- Click Next and then click the checkbox beside the dialogue box called “Agree to License Agreement”
- And again hit the Next button
- Type the License and Product number and then click Next once again
Choose the QuickBooks installation type for your device
- Express options: It let the installer make the best install choices based on any previous QuickBooks installation and network configurations. If you’re planning to use QuickBooks on a single computer then you simply select Express >> Next >> Install and once the install completes then choose the Open QuickBooks option.
- Custom & Network options: This option lets you customize the installation and location. You can choose this option if you’re planning to multiple QuickBooks versions. This can also be used in sharing your data with other users over a network.
Choose either of the below options which suits your business needs where you’ll be using QuickBooks application:
- Option 1: I’ll be using QuickBooks on this computer
- Option 2: I’ll be using QB on this computer and I’ll be able store my company file here so that it can be easily shared over the network
- Option 3: I won’t be using QuickBooks on this computer. I’ll be storing my computer file on this computer so that it can easily be shared over the network.
Choose the preferable new location for your installation or else select the Next button in order to install in the default directory
After that, click Install and follow the on-screen instructions until the installation are complete
Once the installation is successfully done then opens your QuickBooks program
After the QuickBooks install, you should activate it before you begin. Also, QB asked you to activate software and you can activate it manually with the listed below steps:
- Initially launch QuickBooks
- Go to the Help menu and then pick “Activate QuickBooks Desktop”
- Perform the instructions that appear on the screen in order to verify your information.
Quickbooks 2015 Issues
Though QuickBooks 2015 is acclaimed for providing best accounting solutions and completing all the required tasks in time. But there are several times when QuickBooks fails to function properly and gives rise to certain QuickBooks Error Codes (XXXXX) due to innumerable reasons.
Here are some of the most encountered QB error codes that enlisted below:
- QuickBooks Error code -6000: This error code mostly encountered when users are attempting to open their company file. It is composed of series error and usually caused due to corrupted TLG file, company file gets damaged, incorrectly configuration of the Internet connection, and more.
- QuickBooks Error code 12157: It is a 12000 series error code that arises when there is a problem with your Microsoft Win32 Internet (WinInetAPI) connectivity in the Windows Operating system. However, there can be several reasons behind the occurrence of this error like restrictive Firewall settings, more than one user is working on the same QuickBooks version.
- QuickBooks error code 6129 0: This error code mainly displays on your screen when the verification of the database connection fails or QuickBooks attempts to access the company file again and again. Due to this error code, QB is unable to open the company file.
- QuickBooks Error code H101: This is an H series error and it happens when you try to open the company file into multi-user mode. It can also be encountered when users are trying to switch their company file into the multi-user mode. Multiple reasons can be incoming/outgoing communication is blocked; the system is unable to connect with the server, and more.
- QuickBooks Error code 6010: This error indicates that QuickBooks is not allowed to access the network due to antivirus like ESET NOD or firewall software. Users may also come across the same error code while re-installation of QuickBooks.
- QuickBooks Error code -6000, -301: It is a 6000 series that is usually encountered when users unintentionally try to access the company file or folders. Such errors occur when Windows is missing or QuickBooks updates, damage of QuickBooks data.
- QuickBooks Error code 15301: This error code comes under the category of update error and is a 15000 series error code. It happens when users are trying to download a payroll update or any other update. Whenever the error code is encountered then you’ll not be allowed to update QuickBooks payroll tax tables or software.
- QuickBooks Error code -6147: This error code encountered when attempting to open the company file or backup file. QuickBooks error code -6147 that you’re getting has several triggers and requires a couple of steps to resolve it like make sure that your QuickBooks is up-to-date, etc.
- QuickBooks Error code 17_7300: It is a runtime error that usually happens when QB fails or crashes while running the software. It isn’t necessary that code was corrupt in any ways but it won’t let you work during its run-time. However, this runtime error happens without any warning. Suddenly it crops up an error code on your screen due to incompatible programs.
- QuickBooks Error code 301: This error code has a number of implications. The most probable cause is when you’re trying to restore the QuickBooks company file on your flash. But you may not be able to do so and face troubles from the media device.
- QuickBooks Error code 3180: There is more than one reason behind the occurrence of QB error code 3180. Some of them are like sales tax items are not embedded with any vendor; sales tax payable account is not correct, etc.
- QuickBooks Error code H202: It is H series error occurs when QuickBooks Desktop attempting to establish a connection to the company file but unable to communicate with the server due to incorrect settings of hosting configuration, conflict with DNS server, the network data file (.ND) gets damaged or corrupted.
- QuickBooks Error code 15215: Many users are troubling with the QB error code 15212 while downloading their payroll updates. This error code is majorly encountered during updating of payroll & maintenance release.
- QuickBooks Error code C=224: This error code crops up while attempting to create a backup of the QB company file or using the QB Utility program. It typically encounters when QuickBooks tries to read an invalid split line for a memorized transaction or related to accounting.
- QuickBooks error code 83: It happens when users try to open, establish a company file, and create a backup. The reason encountering behind can be many like incorrect file extension, windows firewall has blocked QB file, damage company file, and more.
- QuickBooks Error PS107: It takes place when “An internal QuickBooks file becomes unreadable” and then it gives you an error code PS107. It is generally related to payroll update and installation update for QuickBooks payroll service.
- QuickBooks Activation Error 20: This usually happens due to elimination/deletion of the key named “HKey_current_config\software. Due to this error code, the outdated key may stop the application and the printer to run smoothly as well.
- QuickBooks Runtime Error 0: This is a generic error code that happens when there is a shortage of resources. It indicates that there is no employee record found in your company file.
- QuickBooks Time Error 3163: It is a runtime error that crops up when you try to add heavy amounts of data because the field is too small to accept the amount of data.
- QuickBooks Error Code 1712: It arises when the operating system gets corrupted or damaged. It can also happen when the elements of Microsoft may get compromised.
- QuickBooks Error Code 6190
- QuickBooks Error Code C= 339
- QuickBooks Error Code 610
- QuickBooks Error Code H505
- QuickBooks Error Code 3371
- QuickBooks Error Code 6123
- QuickBooks Error Code C 55 64
- QuickBooks Error Code 6000 77
- QuickBooks Error Code 5030
- QuickBooks Error Code 2020
- QuickBooks Error Code 6470
- QuickBooks Error Code H303
- QuickBooks Error Code 6073_816
- QuickBooks Error Code H505
- QuickBooks Error Code 6130 0
- QuickBooks Error Code 6150 -1006
- QuickBooks Error Code 6144
- QuickBooks Error Code C=9
- QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
- QuickBooks Error Code 6189
- QuickBooks Error Code 6000 80
- QuickBooks Error Code 15205
- QuickBooks Error Code -6123 0
- QuickBooks Error Code -6000, -301
- QuickBooks Java Error Code 1601
- QuickBooks Error Code 1712
- QuickBooks Error Code 15311
- QuickBooks Error Code 15341
- QuickBooks Error Code 6190
- QuickBooks Error Code 15103
Pros & Cons of Quickbooks 2015
|No doubts, QuickBooks 2015 is the next iteration of the earlier version with a clear visual breakdown of all available options, it takes less time to dive into QuickBooks 2015 as compared to previous version.||Despite recent updates, the QuickBooks 2015 interface still lacks some features and might take time to find them.|
|Intuit has worked to stay up-to-date with the changes in its newest iterations and frequent updates in the built-in community toll.|
A Definitive Guide to Quickbooks 2015
You Can Download Other Quickbooks Versions from Here
Need Professional Help?
How can we install QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2015?
Installing QuickBooks for Mac 2015 is pretty easy with the following mentioned below steps:
💠 Initially, insert the CD into your system’s CD drive or you can open the .dmg downloaded file
💠 Next, a window opens a QuickBooks icon and programs folder icon
💠 Now, drag and drop the “QuickBooks 2015” icon into the Applications folder icon
💠 Move to your hard drive which consists Applications folder
💠 At last, double-click on the QuickBooks 2015 icon.
What are the requirements for integration/compatibility in Mac 2015?
Software completely depends on what you want to do in QuickBooks like:
💠 QuickBooks for Mac 2015 exports to QuickBooks for Windows 2015
💠 QuickBooks for Mac 2015 imports from QuickBooks for Windows 2012, 2013, and 2014
💠 E-mail requires Apply Mail, Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac
💠 Export report data requires Apply numbers ‘09; Microsoft Excel 2011 for Mac
💠 Calendar, contacts, and messages are included in Mac OS X installs from Apple, Inc.
What is the procedure to create a backup of a QuickBooks company file?
Go to the File menu and then click Create Backup. Select the backup option that you wish to and then perform the on-screen instructions.
Can I purchase additional user licenses in QuickBooks Enterprise solutions?
QuickBooks Enterprise solutions permit multiple users access to the company file simultaneously. As your organization grows, you can add additional licenses instead of purchasing additional copies of Enterprise solutions.
How can I add additional user licenses in QuickBooks Enterprise solutions 2015?
QuickBooks Enterprise solutions licenses can be added in increments of 5. In order to add more licenses to the existing solutions license, go to the Help menu and then click “Manage My License”. After that, click on the “Buy Additional User Licenses” and then perform the instructions that appear on your screen.
What can I do if the password that I typed shows incorrect?
Intuit supports case-sensitive passwords. If you think that the password that you entered is the correct password but still you’re getting the message “The password you typed is incorrect”. It is only possible when your password might include mixed-case characters.
To rectify this issue, you can try the below steps:
💠 First, try to login by entering the login details including Admin name and then hit Ok without entering any password
💠 Try to enter the password with Num Lock or Caps Lock turned on or off
💠 You have to type the password in a text editor to verify whether your keyboard is functioning properly or not
💠 After that, try to enter the password using both lower-case or mixed upper-case characters
💠 You can also try to enter the password with a space before or after the actual password.
What to do if I don’t find my product or license number?
You can find your License or product details on the sticker of your CD folder or if you have installed the same version on another computer.
To find out the product or license number, you can try the following ways:
💠 Initially, try to open QuickBooks on another PC
💠 Press F2 key or Ctrl + 1 in order to open the license details screen
💠 You can note down your appropriate license and product numbers from the open tab
💠 At last, click on the Ok button.
How can I rectify if I am facing difficulty in installing QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 2015?
You can try the below troubleshoot if you facing installation problems:
💠 First, verify your system that should meets the minimum specifications of Enterprise Solutions 2015
💠 Try to restart your system,
💠 Close all the running programs including Anti-virus applications
💠 Try once again to install Enterprise Solutions 2015
What are the new added features comes under QuickBooks 2015
5 new added features of QuickBooks 2015 include:
💠 Income tracker upgrades
💠 Pinned notes
💠 Insights tab in the Home window
💠 Update reminders window
💠 New report formatting
How can I set up Reminder for overdue invoices in QuickBooks 2015?
💠 Firstly, select Company >> Reminders >> Set Preferences tab
💠 Go to the “My Preferences” tab and then click on the “Show Reminders List” when you open the company file on “My Preferences tab”
💠 Click Company Preferences tab and pick the option “Show List” for overdue invoices
💠 Finally, enter the notified number for overdue invoices before reaching the due date.