Small and medium businesses across the globe rely on the QuickBooks accounting software to manage their finances. No doubt that QuickBooks is a powerful accounting tool for all the businesses irrespective of their sizes, but sometimes the business owners might find this accounting software to be lacking in all the features that you want in any account management software. But you need not to worry as this is where the role of third-party developers comes.
These developers have developed some brilliant resources to compensate for the features that are missing in QuickBooks accounting software. These third-party resources or Add-ons (as they are technically called) are either available free of cost or are priced reasonably. In other words, taking the help of these QuickBooks Add-ons would not dig a big hole in your pocket.
Importance of QuickBooks Add-ons
The Add-ons for QuickBooks that have been developed by third-parties can perform many accounts related tasks on their own when integrated with QuickBooks. By taking the help of these QuickBooks Add-ons, owners of small or medium businesses can eliminate the need for opting for any accounting software that is specific to the type of their business.
With the help of these QuickBooks Add-ons, users can take the help of QuickBooks accounting software to keep a tab on more data and generate better financial reports while using QuickBooks in performing other accounting tasks that it can perform easily without add-ons.
In addition to this, when these add-ons are integrated with QuickBooks, businesses can also plan their business strategies in a better way, automate certain business related tasks such as management of inventory, or using the Facebook platform to set up a product store, secure sharing of data, manage CRM, brand promotion, shipping of products, etc.
From where to get QuickBooks Add-ons
To encourage the designing and development of QuickBooks accounting software, its maker Intuit created a platform from where QuickBooks users can procure add-ons as per their business needs. This platform is called as the Intuit Marketplace. At this marketplace you will find all the required add-ons that are reliable, safe and compatible with QuickBooks.
If you are not able to locate the QuickBooks add-on that you require for your business, you can use the Google search engine to find the right add-on for your business. You can rely on these add-ons also as the only difference between the add-ons available on Intuit Marketplace and on the Internet is that they have not been listed yet on the marketplace.
On the Intuit Marketplace, you would find all the information related to the add-on such as its functionality information, about it developer, link to the website of the developer, link to download trial version of the add-on, compatibility related detail, and other vital information that you might need before integrating it with your QuickBooks accounting software.
Apart from this, check the customer ratings of the add-ons, comments of users, etc. on the marketplace. Visit the developer’s website to know about the technical support they offer or for more details or information. If the need arises, call the developer.
Some QuickBooks Add-ons for your business
Let us have a glance at some of the QuickBooks add-ons that might help you in your business.
- Acctivate! (www.acctivate.com) – To look after your business’ distribution and wholesale.
- AgileShip (www.intuit.com) – Enables you to save precious time by extracting order data from QuickBooks, comparing the parcel rates, setting up the shipment, validating address, etc.)
- Adagio FX (www.softrak.com) – Help you create financial reports and analyse data.
- AvaTax Connect (www.avalara.com) – Helps businesses eliminate taxation related worries. This solution can be linked to QuickBooks as it is Web based.
- BDTS (www.bdts.us) – Business solution for file sharing between clients and accounts department.
- com (www.bill.com) – Facilitates payment of bills online with integrated management of documents.
- BillQuick (www.bqe.com) – Enables management of time, billing and Projects when integrated with QuickBooks.
- CNG-Books and CNG-SAFE (www.cabinetng.com) – Allows you to manage document in a green way. No need of paperwork as it can be integrated with QuickBooks.
- Corelytics Analysis (www.appcenter.intuit.com) – Helps in making better business decisions by enabling you to analyze your existing accounting data.
- Corecon 4.0 (www.corecon.com) – Suitable for construction companies. This solution is Web-based and can be integrated with QuickBooks.
- Corrigo Worktrack Service Management (www.corrigo.com) – Helpful for those businesses that are into mobile repair service and management. Can be integrated with QuickBooks.
- Count Me In (www.countmeinllc.com) – Payroll management solution that helps in monitoring time card.
- Data Flow Manager (www.atandra.com) – A QuickBooks utility tool for data importing.
- Data Transfer Utility by Karl Irvin (www.q2q.us) – Facilitates data transfer between QuickBooks files.
- Direct Mail Manager (apps.intuit.com) – Assists you in reaching to your potential customers through e-mails. Can be integrated directly with QuickBooks data.
- DepositNow! (www.depositnow.com)– Allows businesses to deposit checks remotely.
- Expensewatch (www.expensewatch.com) – Manage your business expenses online with this solution. This solution is integrated with QuickBooks.
- Fishbowl Inventory (www.fishbowlinventory.com) – Helps small manufacturers, wholesalers, dealers and distributors in managing their inventory.
- GiftWorks (www.missionresearch.com)– A software for easy management of funds and donations.
- Legrand CRM (www.legrandcrm.com) – Manage your business Customer Relationship Management with this CRM solution that can be integrated with QuickBooks.
- Method Integration (www.methodintegration.com) – Allows businesses to design and create their web applications. This solution is integrated with QuickBooks.
- MISys SBM (www.misysinc.com) – Suitable for small manufacturers to manage their inventory.
- PDG Commerce (www.pdgsoft.com) – Web-based solution for e-commerce business owners.
- ProfitCents (www.profitcents.com) – Business Analysis Tools for small and medium sized businesses.
- QQube (www.clearify.com) – Facilitates creation of reports and analysis of data.
- Qvinci Financial Dashboard (www.qvinci.com) – Web-based financial dashboard that is compatible with QuickBooks.
- Results CRM (www.results-software.com) – Solution to manage customer relationship. This tool is compatible with QuickBooks.
- Right Networks ASP (www.rightnetworks.com) – Cloud hosting service for QuickBooks accounting software.
- Sharefile (www.sharefile.com) – Enables businesses to share files online.
- ShipGear (www.vtechnologies.com) – Assists in integrating major shippers of US with QuickBooks.
- SmartVault (www.smartvault.com) – Helps you manage files and documents in a green way by reducing use of paper. This solution can be integrated with QuickBooks.
- Sunburst Certified Payroll Solution (www.sunburstsoftwaresolutions.com) – Helps businesses in managing payroll with ease.
- Transaction Pro Importer (www.baystateconsulting.com) – Enables easy transaction and importing of lists.
- SpringAhead (www.virtualsoftware.net) – Online solution to manage business expenses and time. This solution can be integrated with QuickBooks.
- ViewMyPaycheck (www.viewmypaycheck.com) – A web-based platform for employees to check their leave balance, salaries, etc.
Hopefully by now you must have got a pretty good idea about the QuickBooks Add-ons that can help you in taking your business to new heights of success. However, if you are still wondering that which QuickBooks Add-on would be suitable for your business then you can reach out to our QuickBooks Support Team at accountingerrors.com. Our QuickBooks experts can answer all your queries and clear all your doubts related to QuickBooks Add-ons.
1. I lost my product key, what would I be able to do?
You need to fill the request for replacing the key and they will send you an email at your entered mail address which you used while purchasing. You just enter the request and they send you all information regarding your product such as buy history and the key for every product. To use this administration, you must be that email sign-in in any electronic device (mobile or laptop)which was utilized while buying.
2. Is the Big red consulting tool accessible for the Mac version?
The answer is NO. It is applicable only for window versions. Most of our apps are excel add-ins that need excel. From the 2009-2019 excel version supported by this tool to import excel spreadsheets.
3. Are these tools free in trial mode?
In some way, each tool that is integrated with QuickBooks is free in the trail but a limited period. You get access to run with these services but unable to process with its amazing services. To take all of the benefits, you have to buy it with given annual/monthly charges.