Data is one of the most important elements of any business. No company can work without data. And therefore, it also becomes the prime responsibility of any company to safeguard their data.
Though, companies try their best to make sure that their data is always safe, but at times, due to unforeseen circumstances, companies may have to deal with some data loss issues.
It can be due to any damage, any corruption in the system or anything else. However, the first thing that every organization tries to do once they realize that their data is messed up is trying and recovers the data.
Especially, when the data is related to accounts, it becomes utmost important to recover it. And, hence, QuickBooks auto data recovery function comes very handy for all firms who wish to recover their data.
You always have the option to call our QuickBooks helpline Number to know more about the data recovery feature. Our QuickBooks technical team is available 24 by 7.
How can you recover your lost data with QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery feature?
QuickBooks Desktop has a special feature which is named as the Auto Data Recovery which, in any case of data loss, helps the users to easily recover almost all the data.
This feature was launched QuickBooks 2012, and afterwards it was included in every new version. The data recovery service is a fantastic tool to help the users in recovering their data without wasting a lot of their time.
Though, the complete mechanism of recovering the data can surely take some time and at times, may even mean that the user cannot use the QuickBooks accounting solution for many more days.
This auto data recovery feature is one of those amazing features in QuickBooks which help the user to not only recover data, but to also do it in an efficient manner.
Listed below are the 2 most amazing ways through which ADR can help the user recover the lost file with ease:
- Recreate the lost transactions with the help of the present Transaction Log file. You will also be required to use a copy of the Company file.
- Recreate almost each and every, and necessarily the last some hours of transactions using a copy of both the Company file as well as the Transaction Log file.
Steps to get your data back:
First, please check:
- You have the correct version of the QuickBooks file.
- Your backup file is less than 1.5 Gigabytes.
Method One: Make use of the original.TLG file along with the .QBW.adr file:
- Use the original Transaction Log file as well as the ADR edition of your company file to recover almost all your existing transactions.
- Make a new folder on the Desktop titled QBTest.
- Open up the folder in which your company file is saved.
- Copy the matching .tlg file of the company file and then, paste it to QBTest folder on the Desktop.
Want to know more about QuickBooks data recovery? Call our QuickBooks helpdesk. Our Accounting Errors QuickBooks tech team can be contacted at ✆+1-855-481-5338 at anytime.
See Also Intuit Data Protect Error