Error Code 2277 Backup Failed QuickBooks
While using QuickBooks accounting software, you might encounter some serious error such as QuickBooks Backup Error 2277 leaving an error message on your computer screen. This error is caused while creating the backup of the company file. If you also encounter the similar kind of error in QuickBooks software, simply follow the resolution steps given below to fix the QuickBooks Backup error 2277 manually. Also, you can directly connect with the AccountingErrors professional on QuickBooks Error Support to avail reliable solutions and instruction .
What are the causes of QuickBooks Backup Error code 2277?
- This error encounters while trying to create the company data files backup.
- Unsuccessful and incomplete backup of the files.
- QuickBooks Backup error 2277 makes the system slow. The system even freezes or the program becomes unresponsive.
- There is a probability that the company data files or QuickBooks gets corrupted.
How to fix QuickBooks Backup Error 2277?
Method 1: Run the IDP Tool
- Right click on the tool Intuit Data Protect
- Click on the About Intuit Data security
- Press and hold CTRL + F2 keys to start the IDP tool
- Now, select Run Diagnostic and then reconfigure the program to access the IDP files.
- You need to verify the manufacturer’s website if the IDP tool has identified some problem with a 3rd security software or firewall.
Method 2: Insert Windows Firewall Ports
- Select Control Panel, click to System and go to Security section
- Click on the Windows Firewall > and then select Advanced Settings
- Select the Inbound Rules from the window ‘Advanced Settings’
- Click on the New Rules
- Then, type the ports and then hit Next
Method 3: Add the reliable sites in Internet Explorer
- Start the Internet Explorer
- Select the Tools > to select the Internet Options
- Select the Security tab and then unmark Enable Protected Mode box
- Click on the reliable Sites and then click on these Sites
- Unmark server verification box for all sites
- Add the sites in the reliable site list such as *.backup.com, *.intuit.net, *.intuit.com, and then select close
- Click Privacy > and then choose the Sites
- Add the following websites in the Address Website box *quickbooks.com, *intuit.com
- Now, click allow after adding web address each time
- Click OK
Method 4: Clear the cache, temporary files, cookies, and SSL state
- Open the Internet Explorer
- Select the Tools > choose the Internet Options
- Click on the General tab
- Click Delete from the history section
- Check Mark the given boxes:
- *Temporary Internet Files and website files.
- *Cookies and website data.
- *Form data.
- *In Private Filtering.
- Uncheck the website data and Preserve Favorites box.
- Click Delete
- Choose Clear SSL State, hit OK and then turn off the Internet Explorer
Technical Support Intuit Data Protect Backup Error 2277
We are positive enough that the above-given steps allowed you to fix the QuickBooks error code 2277 effortlessly and you are by now easily able to create the backup of the company files. However, you can connect with the AccountingErrors experts at ✆+1-855-481-5338 if you still encounter some errors. Our certified experts ensure to fix the error in limited time and provide appropriate solution and instruction needed on QuickBooks Technical Support Number . You can also drop a mail at our official mail Id Support ; or Chat via QuickBooks chat support to avail support from experts directly from the website.