Users need to review the proper QuickBooks check printing alignment so that we do not misprint any of the documents. Checking the printing alignment in QuickBooks is quite easy. Just a few steps have to be followed to do it, and in this article you will find all the steps.
Also, you may discuss it with our experts of QuickBooks helpdesk . Our Accountingerrors QuickBooks team will guide you throughout the process of aligning the checks perfectly.
Firstly, it is a great thing to make the copy of the checks also to test the runs.
One of the easiest ways to align the checks perfectly for printing is as following:
- Click on FILE, and then get to PRINTER SETUP.
- There, select CHECK/PAYCHECK on the window.
- Afterwards, you will see an option that reads as ALIGN, it must be there right at the bottom of the screen,
- just right click on it in order to make the necessary adjustments.
Why and how should you align check?
- QuickBookshelps you to print the checks straight from the interface of the solution.In case any of the paper isn’t correctly aligned with the printer, though, the checks are seeming to come out with uneven elements — and this is certainly never acceptable in the present business world.
- So, how do you align all the papers so that printed checks don’t show up any sort of misaligned elements like as this?
- To align the checks properly in order to print in QuickBooks, click on File and then get to the Printer Setup. Afterwards, click the drop-down menu which is named as “Form Name” and hit the “Check/Paycheck” option.
- From here, you would have to click on “Voucher” style for all of your checks. From there, just select the “Align” button which is there on the right-handside of the options menu.
- After you are done with all the necessary steps, QuickBooks would be able to successfully print a sample check. Then, you may easily compare this particular check with a preprinted check.
- The sample should only and only feature a grid, much like the way in which the printer aligns itself along with a test page. The user can though, very smoothly move the numbers left one grid by modifying the horizontal setting to -10.
- In case, you wish to move the numbers right one grid, you would have to simply alter the horizontal setting to 10.
- Just with these modifications, the horizontal as well as the vertical settings in this way, you may align all the papers neatly so that the checks print correctly in QuickBooks.
The ways and steps mentioned above to align the checks are some of the easiest. If followed properly, you will not have to bother about any type of realignment or wrong alignment of the check while printing. For more details on check alignments you can talk to our QuickBooks helpdesk as well. Our Accountingerrors QuickBooks tech support team can be contacted by dialing ✆+1-855-481-5338.