Please know that exporting your data from Online to Offline doesn’t cancel your subscription. So, to begin with the process of Converting qbxml files to qbw files, we will have to follow the given solutions. The AccountingErrors help-team is always there to help you out with these kinds of issues.
How do you Export the QuickBooks Data?
We will follow the given steps to convert our data from online to offline:
1. Preparing QuickBooks Online Data for Export
- Go to your QuickBooks Online Company.
- Click on the Gear and select Export Data. You will see a pop-up with a question appear on the screen asking for the reason of your data conversion. You can answer it or skip it.
- Read Export Overview carefully and understand the process before selecting Get Started.
- Prepare To Export window and install ActiveX Control.
- Once you see the installation confirmation on the screen, click
- Keep clicking through
- Go to the data you want to export and click
- After requesting the Data Page, check the data and see how it is going to change after the process. Now, click
- Click Continue after entering your contact information. Click
- You will get a confirmation email within 2-120 minutes. This email means that your data has been compiled and is ready to export.
2. Exporting Data from QuickBooks Online
To be able to download and export the data from QuickBooks Online, you will need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Home page of the Company and click Gear Choose Export Data from the given menu.
- Click Get Started and then
- The ActiveX Controls should already be installed on the computer if you have performed the above-given steps on it. If it is a different computer, we advise you install ActiveX Controls on it too. So, if you are on the same computer, you can skip the steps on the screen.
- Go to the data you want to export, click on it and select
- When you see the page Exporting From QuickBooks Online, click Continue To Download.
- Check that the QuickBooks Version to which you are exporting this data is open and available at the No Company Open Screen. (In case the Company File is open, you need to close it before going any further)
- Now choose the location you want to save at the export_company file in the next window that appears.
- Once the files are downloaded, click on the option Convert Now.
- In the next window that pops-up on the screen, fill down the name of the file and save it to a local directory.
- Once the Export Process has been finished, click
The above-mentioned steps could easily resolve the QuickBooks Online to Offline Data Export problem. If you need some technical assistance, you can give a call to our QuickBooks experts of QuickBooks Technical Support Team on the toll-free helpline number ✆+1-855-481-5338.