QuickBooks has become an integral part of millions of small and medium-sized businesses for its amazing accounting financial operating features. From preparing the tax table, generating the invoice to keeping track of the available commodities, QuickBooks can handle everything. With such huge incorporation of features, QuickBooks runs on a complex algorithm which makes it prone to errors. QuickBooks Crash Com Error is one of such errors which trouble the users day in and day out. That is why Accounting Errors help-team is going to guide you through this self-help procedure to fix this error.
- 1 When does QuickBooks Crash Com Error take place?
- 2 How to fix Crash: Com error?
- 3 Method 1: We’ll have to make Outlook our default mailing application:
- 4 Method 2: Setting up an account on MS Outlook:
- 5 Method 3: In this solution, we will try to toggle the mail settings:
- 6 Methad 4: Creating a new outlook profile:
- 7 Method 5: Running QuickBooks in compatibility mode:
When does QuickBooks Crash Com Error take place?
At times when you try to open reports, email/open invoices or manage transactions, you may encounter Crash: Com error.
How to fix Crash: Com error?
Follow these simple solutions provided below to deal with this error. You may resolve the issue in the first solution only, if not then follow on to the next one:
Method 1: We’ll have to make Outlook our default mailing application:
- Toggle to Control Panel, double click on it.
- Now double-click on Default Programs.
- Now we will set it as our Default Program.
- Now, we will go to the Program List.
- From here we will choose MS Outlook and set it as your default email program by setting the program as default.
- Now we will select Ok and we are done.
Also Find : QuickBooks Crashes Again and Again?
Method 2: Setting up an account on MS Outlook:
- Open MS Outlook and opt for the File Menu.
- Now, to start the setup we will click on Add Account.
- Enter the desired email address and click on
- Enter the respective password to the email you filled and click on
- Now click on Ok to finalize the setup.
Method 3: In this solution, we will try to toggle the mail settings:
- Go to Control Panel Select Mail and select Microsoft Outlook.
- A window named Mail Setup will appear, select Show Profile.
- You may find that always use this profile radio button is already opted for. In this case, we will choose profile to be used option and
Methad 4: Creating a new outlook profile:
- Close all the open windows.
- Control panel> Mail.
- The mail setup window will appear. Select Show Profiles> add.
- Type the desired name under Profile Name> Ok.
- Now, follow the instruction on the screen to add the desired email address.
- Go to Always Use This Profile and select the drop-down under it, choose the newly created profile and click
Method 5: Running QuickBooks in compatibility mode:
- Go to the QuickBooks icon on your desktop and right-click it, and select
- Go to the Compatibility tab and select Run this program in compatibility mode
- Now go to the drop-down and select Windows 7.
- Check Run this program as an administrator.
- Now, Select Apply> Ok.
The solutions provided by Accounting Errors help-team should resolve the Crash: Com error. However, if you want assistance further with any other query of yours, you can get in touch with the QuickBooks helpdesk by getting in touch with the QuickBooks Technical Support Team. They are third-party tech support helpdesk company who have expertise in dealing with the QuickBooks related issues.
You can get in touch with one of the QuickBooks Technical Support Experts by calling at their toll-free helpline ✆+1-855-481-5338. They are always available on the other side. Also, they provide the worldwide service.