It is important to create invoices and statements and other financial documents and it is not a pleasant situation to lose unsaved information. At times, QuickBooks crashes when sending email, resulting in different error codes each time.
QuickBooks Desktop is the commonly occurring error that happens while emailing invoices or with other transactions as well. Certainly, it doesn’t feel good to lose the unsaved information in other QuickBooks open windows that are worked on simultaneously.
- 1 Instances of QuickBooks Crash Error
- 2 Causes of Email Crash Error in QuickBooks
- 3 Methods to Resolve The Email Crash Error in QuickBooks
- 4 FAQ
Instances of QuickBooks Crash Error
Get more details of QuickBooks Crash Error which helps you fix issue . Apart from mailing the invoices, there may be other instances when the QuickBooks desktop is likely to crash:Show More
- While attaching or opening a file
- When the user clicks on Send Forms
- When opening the check register
- While Saving.
- During the startup
Causes of Email Crash Error in QuickBooks
Apart from Email preference being set incorrectly, there are several other reasons which causes the email crash error in quickbooks. To check out the complete list click on more button….Show More
- Email preference being set incorrectly
- Missing or Damaged Windows Components
- Damaged QuickBooks component or damaged QB installation
- QuickBooks fails to communicate with Email Service or Client
- Incorrect account security settings
- A Trojan or a virus hampering may delete QB files or components
- QuickBooks communication blocked by QuickBooks
Methods to Resolve The Email Crash Error in QuickBooks
There are few certain methods, which can help you to get rid of this email crash error. To instant resolution follow the methods below:
1. First Solution: Update QuickBooks to the Latest Release
- Go to QuickBooks Help > Select Update QuickBooks > Update Now
- Check the box – Reset Update (this will erase all previous update downloads)
- Select Get Updates
- After completion, restart QuickBooks
2. Second Solution: Install the PDF and Print Repair Tool
Download QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool and run it Once done, try the .pdf file-related task again that generated the error initially
3. Third Solution: Check The Settings In Webmail Preferences
- From the menu bar click Edit. > Choose Preferences.
- Click Send Forms > Choose the email account in My Preferences > Click Edit.
- Mark the SSL box (you can also select Default)
- Also, make sure server name matches in the Server Name field
- Notes: If you see smtp. mail.yahoo.com as the outgoing mail or SMTP, change the name intuit. smtp. mail. yahoo.com > Click OK
- If you get an incorrect password error message, turn on the below 2 options
- Follow the two-step verification
- Allow apps that use less secure sign in.
- Generate one-time password through 3rd party
- Now try to send the email through QuickBooks Desktop again and enter the password received in the third party app
- Set up Outlook By getting the correct settings from your ISP
4. Fourth Solution: Set up Secure Webmail
- Choose Edit from QuickBooks menu > Choose Preferences > Select Send Forms
- Select WebMail, > Click Add > Choose provider & enter the email address
- Keep the Use Enhanced Security checked > Click OK
- Sign in to your Intuit account with the username (it may not be the same as the one you using to connect to your QuickBooks)
- In the webmail provider’s login sign-in and choose to grant Intuit access
Also Find : QuickBooks Crashes Again and Again?
Still struggling with the QuickBooks Crash When Sending Email? Call AccountingErrors.
Call AccountingErrors support center anytime 24*7 hour Service Phone Number ☎ and get errors like The Solution for Not Responding Error in Mac When Sending QuickBooks Email resolved completely. We are number one tech support solutions for QuickBooks across the US and Canada. we will help you resolve the QuickBooks Crash When Sending Email error successfully at a quick speed. For all your queries and concerns you can also chat live with our expert.
Read More Also: QuickBooks Error Technical Support Number
What is QuickBooks Crash when sending Email?
QuickBooks crashes sometimes when a user attempts to send an email. The issue happens due to damaged components of MS-office and improper internet connectivity. Fix all damages issues or update the latest release of MS-office in a minimum time frame otherwise, you lost the company data.
What types of issues appear in QuickBooks while sending an email?
There are many types of issues that appear, you might be blocked for further processing or unable to open the company file. If troubleshooting takes a long time to resolve, then you might be losing your company data.
What to do when QuickBooks crashes when sending email?
You can fix this error in so many ways such as your outlook must be updated to the latest release, set up the outlook as a default mail application, add an email account, Update your QuickBooks, repair the window office and update the latest release of the window.