If you use QuickBooks then you might be familiar with the frustration that is caused when QuickBooks crashes. QuickBooks crashing is a very common occurrence and can happen due to a variety of reasons. QuickBooks crashing again and again puts your data and system at risk.
Often times users panic, and Ctrl-Alt-Delete / Task Manager as well as End Task their way out of QuickBooks. Which is Gowns not a very good choice, because if you force the application shut down, there’s a good chance that your data document won’t get closed down like it’s supposed to.
Few of the most common QuickBooks crashes
- QuickBooks crashes on startup
- QuickBooks crashes when opening company file
- QuickBooks 2014 keeps crashing on desktop
- QuickBooks keeps crashing mac
- QuickBooks 2014 keeps crashing mac
- QuickBooks for mac 2012 keeps crashing
- QuickBooks 2011 Stopped Working on Windows 10
- QuickBooks 2011 Crashes on Opening a file
- QuickBooks 2013 Crashes on Installation
- QuickBooks 2015 Crashes on Version Update
Also Find : QuickBooks Crashes Again and Again?
Few Tweaks for Fix QuickBooks Crashing Constantly
- Goto library and click on preferences. Paste com.intuit.quickbooks2015.plist to the desktop and relaunch QuickBooks. This method will only be useful if you are running El Capitan.
- Make sure that no file is missing from QuickBooks. You may even want to reinstall all the version of QuickBooks. This will make sure that no essential file is missing from the installation directory. This will also fix any damaged file present before reinstalling the software. Also, make sure that your operating system is not damaged as this can cause you a lot of problem.
- QuickBooks Component Repair Tool can be used as a substitute to reinstalling the software. This tool will check for damaged and missing files and repair them.
- You antivirus may be causing trouble by quarantining some essential file needed to run QuickBooks. To solve this problem add QuickBooks as an exception or disable your antivirus software.
- Your problem may even be caused by your account. This problem can easily be solved by creating a new user. We recommend that you create an admin account instead of a standard account as there are a lot of restriction on the latter.
- QuickBooks even crashes if it is left in standby mode for a long period of time. QuickBooks doesn’t likes to be ignored. If left alone for long it will disconnect from the network and lose network from your company file. The only and most obvious solution to this is to close QuickBooks whenever you are planning to be gone for a while. This will make sure that all your data is safe in QuickBooks.
Read Also : The Complete List of Quickbooks Errors
Make sure to backup your data again and again. Even if your QuickBooks crashes you need to be patient and make a copy of your corrupted data. This might come in handy as restoring backup will overwrite the data permanently. This way you may be able to work on your data even after a crash. If you still aren’t able to resolve this problem on your own then your best option would be to call a profession by dialing ✆+1-855-481-5338.
You might also interested to read topic on How to Create Timesheets and Time Data Report with QuickBooks