Most QuickBooks users have reported –QuickBooks Crashes When Emailing Invoices- issue. This situation usually arises when emailing invoices to customers or clients. Automatically, after pressing on the OK button to send the email, the Crash Error appears on the screen. And the error continues even after performing various measures like using the diagnostic tool, renaming, updating, or repairing the file.
In this article, we shall be discussing with you about this issue and will also provide reliable steps that you can perform to resolve the issue. The professionals at Accounting Errors are available 24/7 to help you clear your queries if any.
- 1 “QuickBooks Crashes When Emailing Invoices” Causes
- 2 Ways to Resolve QuickBooks Crashes When Emailing Invoices?
“QuickBooks Crashes When Emailing Invoices” Causes
There are several causes responsible for QuickBooks Crashes When Emailing Invoices. Some of which are as follows:
- If the system is too old.
- If the system is too new.
- If the data file is too big.
- If the hard-drive is corrupted.
- If the data file is damaged.
- If the company’s name is too lengthy.
- Problem occurred during QuickBooks installation.
Ways to Resolve QuickBooks Crashes When Emailing Invoices?
Follow the given steps below to resolve your issue:
1. Step One – Make sure the outlook is updated to current date
- Open to Outlook
- Check whether it is up to date.
- If it’s not, click on the update option to update it.
- Confirm that you no longer receive the error.
Also Find : QuickBooks Crashes Again and Again?
2. Step Two – Set up Outlook as default mail app
- Open to default program to set up the default programs.
- Open to program list and click on Microsoft Outlook.
- Next, set the program as default and click Ok.
3. Step Three – Add email account to Microsoft Outlook
- Open to Microsoft Outlook and click on the file menu.
- Click on the Add Account option
- Type in the email address that you want to add then click on Connect.
- It will take few moments for Outlook to test out the server setting.
- Provide password for the given email.
- Click on OK to finish the setup process.
4. Step Four – Create new Outlook email profile
- Open to Control Panel.
- Click on Show Profile and choose Add.
- Under profile name, enter the name desired for the profile and click OK.
- Also, add email account then choose “Always use this profile”
- Click on the newly created profile and select apply.
5. Step Five – Run QuickBooks in compatibility mode
- Open to properties.
- Click on “Run…in a compatibility mode” option.
- Select “run…as an administrator” option.
- Click on Apply > OK.
Get Help from Experts
If you find it uncomfortable to perform the above steps by yourself and require assistance from experts, then you should contact AccountingErrors support team. The professionals are well trained and experienced in dealing with QuickBooks issues and errors. They will efficiently guide you to perform the steps and resolve your problem successfully. To get connected with the professionals QuickBooks Support Toll Free Number ☎ 1855 (481) 5338.