QuickBooks users generally face crash issues while the user trying to open
the receiving payment. Usually, the running programs freeze up to 3 to 5 minute and
then crashes. Don’t need to worry about it like other online accounting software, it
happens in QuickBooks also. The given information and the troubleshooting guide will
help you to fix this issue in a minimum time frame and then you will be receiving the
- 1 QuickBooks Crashes Online Bill Payments
- 2 Symptoms of QuickBooks Crashes When Receiving Payments
- 3 System requirements to avoid QuickBooks Crashes When Receiving Payments
- 4 Precautions to take before going to resolve QuickBooks Crashes When Receiving Payments
- 5 Resolving The Quickbooks Crash Error While Receiving Payment
- 6 FAQs
QuickBooks Crashes Online Bill Payments
If you are using QuickBooks Intuits MAS Payments service to process your payments instead of any outside payment solutions there are chances of QuickBooks crash and an unrecoverable error message may take place.
The error occurs when the user signs in to the QuickBooks payment account and selects Make Merchant Service Deposits or Receive payment from the Banking Menu. QuickBooks crash error while receiving payment is recurring and instantaneous a receive payment is attempted.
If the user logs in through the browser, they can see payments in the queue waiting to be posted.
QuickBooks Error Code While Receiving Payment:
The QuickBooks Crash While Receiving Payments is followed by this QuickBooks Error message “We apologize for the inconvenience. Please help the QuickBooks team eliminate the issue by providing the following information”… This is followed by a series of different code values at the bottom.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Crashes When Receiving Payments
System requirements to avoid QuickBooks Crashes When Receiving Payments
Precautions to take before going to resolve QuickBooks Crashes When Receiving Payments
Resolving The Quickbooks Crash Error While Receiving Payment
Follow the steps below to resolve .com crashes in QuickBooks:
- Before you proceed to the steps follow the basic hygiene for your system.
- Get the latest version of Internet Explorer because Intuit has stopped support for the older version prior to version
- Delete browsing history and cache from your Internet Explorer
Also Find : QuickBooks Crashes Again and Again?
There may be more than one method to fix QuickBooks crashing when receiving payment errors, let’s examine the methods one by one:
1. Step One :
While running processing credit cards online through QB with MAS the system immediately crashes when the “Receive Payments” command is issued 280 days after a company first issues the “Receive Payment” command. The quick fix method is to set the system date 281 days prior or more and try the “Receive Payments” command again. (in case you are skeptical about running the Rebuild Data option)
That fixes the bug most of the time.
2. Step Two : Run Rebuild
When you are using QuickBooks payments, QB stores credit card numbers, employee Social Security Numbers in an encrypted form. But the encryption sometimes creates problems.
Before attempting this step ensure that your files are in good shape or make a backup copy as there are minor chances of data corruption at times.
Run the Rebuild Data from Files > Edit > Utilities > Rebuild Data > OK
3. Step Three : Run the Verify Data utility
Use the steps below to run Verify Data Utility:
- Now run verify data utility by going to File menu > Select Utilities > Verify Data
- If no problem is detected with the data > Select OK
- Else if there is an issue it will prompt a Rebuild Now or View Errors.
- Close this and select Review Last Verify/Rebuild from the Product Information window
- Review QBWin.log
4. Step Four : Repair the QuickBooks program
This step helps to reset many of the program features and settings:
- Go to Windows Control Panel > Select Programs and Features > Select QuickBooks programs
- Click the Uninstall/Change > select the Repair option
- Ignore the series of error messages but click on Ignore and continue till it rectifies the program
AccountingError is a trusted full-service technical support for QuickBooks offering services in the US and Canada. Our experts have years of experience in resolving every complex error in QuickBooks. If you are unable to resolve the Quickbooks Crashes When Receiving Payments, our executive will do a full diagnostic check-up with the latest tools and resolve the error by taking remote access to your system.
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your QuickBooks issue? We have a team of QuickBooks experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW our experts.
Read More Also: QuickBooks Backup Unrecoverable Error
Click Now: QuickBooks Payments Error Underpayment
Why does my QuickBooks continue crashing?
These might be happening due to issues on the PC itself or by how QuickBooks connects with your system configurations. Try to consistently refresh your QuickBooks Desktop to the most recent delivery as it opens up to guarantee you have all the refreshed parts
How to fix the QB Payment Service window that causes QB to crash?
Firstly, open the File in the upper left-hand corner, then click on the Utilities, After that, choose the Rebuild Data. Go to the QuickBooks Information window, and proceed ahead with an OK click. Now you need to follow the on-screen guidelines to save the company backup file and you are all done with this process.
What to do if QuickBooks is unable to do any work?
Quickbooks Desktop Freezing up blocks all processes, users are unable to do any work. First of all, close all QuickBooks Desktop forms. Then, you have to download the latest version of QuickBooks Refresher Tools. Then save the document on the desktop location. Now, run the QB Refresher Tool and then Re-open the QuickBooks Desktop to check whether the issue is resolved or not.