QuickBooks Error 1069
QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software available in the market. It is utilized by millions across the globe for their small and medium-sized businesses. It does everything from creating the batches of invoice to creating tax tables and really more. With such intricate functions and regular updates to make it more efficient and budget-friendly, it requires processing complex algorithms. Therefore, we sometimes face errors. Accountingerrors help-team is going to help you resolve QuickBooks Error 1069. QuickBooks is a complex yet user-friendly software which requires some particular tweaks to resolve some specific issues. Error 1069 is one of such errors.
What does QuickBooks Error 1069 mean?
QuickBooks Error 1069 pops-up every time you try to open your QuickBooks Desktop and start its services. The pop-up reads this: ‘1069: Service did not start due to a login failure.’ There must be some login related issue with your QuickBooks.
Why does QuickBooks Error 1069 happen?
This error could happen due to several or more reasons which are listed below:
- Your QuickBooks Data Service user has been corrupted.
- Your QuickBooks Data Service user has been disabled.
- Password reset could cause this error.
- A wrong user account is being utilized by the service in an attempt to log in.
How to resolve QuickBooks Error 1069?
Two simple solutions are provided by our helpdesk below. Follow them in the provided manner to gain the proper result:
First Solution: We will see if QBDataServiceUser## is disabled. If yes, then we will enable it.
- On your Windows Operating Software, click on Start or Windows logo button.
- Now, move to My Computer or File Explorer. (right-click on My Computer and left click on File Explorer)
- Now, we will move to (or on the Windows 8, we will go to My PC, right-click on it and select Manage)
- You will see to Local Users and Groups, on its left side you would find a + (Plus) Click On the + sign. Go to Users and highlight it by clicking on it.
- A list of users will appear on the right side of the window.
- In case you find that ## is red in QBDataServiceUsers##, move to Username and right-click on it.
- You will see Properties> now un-select Account is Disabled> Ok.
- You should be able to start the service now.
Second Solution: We will reset the logon on our local system account.
- We will open the Windows 7 and click on Start
- Now, we will move to the Search Bar, and type msc in the search field. Push the Enter button on your keyboard.
- Move to QuickBooksDB## and right-click on it.
- A pop-up will appear, go to properties on it and left-click on it.
- You will see the tab named Log On, click on it.
- You will see Local System Account. There is a Radio Button next to it. Click on it.
- Apply> Ok.
- You should be able to start the services now.
These two simple solutions should resolve the error on your computer. However, in case you face any difficulty while following the process, or you require assistance with something, you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team. They are a third-party QuickBooks support provider and they have an excellent QuickBooks Support Helpdesk.
You can get in touch with one of the QuickBooks Technical Support Experts by calling on their toll-free helpline ✆+1-855-481-5338. They are available 24*7.
Read Also How to Fix Sage .Net Error?