QuickBooks is an easy to use accounting software utilized by millions across the globe to handle their pay and tax related operations. Because of its feature-rich services and user-friendly platform, it has become an important part of most of the small and medium-sized businesses. Since it is utilized by millions of people across the world, it has to be versatile and loaded with various options, due to which it succumbs to minor errors at times.
QuickBooks Error 1935 on your Windows 7 is an error that causes great trouble to the users. This error appears most of the times when you are trying to install QuickBooks Desktop or related software on your system. Accounting Errors Help-team is going to help you out with the issue in this article. Error 1935 should be resolved if you follow all the instructions in the given manner.
What is QuickBooks Error 1935?
When you try to install QuickBooks Premier, Pro or Enterprise 2015 on your Windows 7 operating software, the following error pops-up: “Error 1935: This setup requires .NET Framework,” or “Error 1935: An error occurred during the installation of the assembly.” This could mean that there is either an application which is interfering with the installation or it is a microsoft related issue.
Why does QuickBooks Error 1935 take place?
There are several reasons behind the occurrence of this error, a few of them are mentioned below:
- Another installation is running simultaneously and Windows .NET Framework is in use.
- Antivirus is preventing the installation.
- Either .NET Framework is damaged or is not installed properly on your computer system.
- .NET Framework is preventing the installation.
How to fix QuickBooks Error 1935?
Follow these simple steps to resolve the error:
- Turn off your computer, turn it on again and restart the Installation process. This may fix the problem, if not then follow on to the next step.
- In case you have any antivirus or antimalware installed on your computer system, you would need to stop it immediately.
- In case the installation is a success, you can turn on your antivirus.
- In case the installation is not completed, we will follow on to the next step.
- Install QuickBooks in Selective Startup on your Windows 7.
- In case the error persists, Accounting Error Team advises you to reinstall .NET Framework and launch QuickBooks installation again.
If you have followed everything step by step, you should be able to install QuickBooks Desktop on your Microsoft Windows 7. However, if you are still unable to install QuickBooks on your computer then there must be something broken in the system. Accounting Error Help-team advises you to contact the QuickBooks Technical Support Team to resolve this error. They have an amazing tech support helpdesk for issues related to QuickBooks and other related software. They are a third-party organization with great expertise in providing product help.
You can get in touch with one of their QuickBooks Technical Support Experts by calling at their toll-free helpline ✆+1-855-481-5338. They are available 24/7 to help you out with the technical issues. They provide their services around the world.
See Also Fix QuickBooks Error 1911