- 1 Causes Behind The QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code -11118
- 2 To fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code -11118
- 3 FAQ
Causes Behind The QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code -11118
- The desktop installation file which consists of the licence information for QuickBooks might be damaged. This file is initiated every time you start your QuickBooks application so that the licence information can be validated and accessed. Your QuickBooks application wont open if this file is corrupt.
- The Microsoft Component (MSXML) is missing. This component is required by QuickBooks Desktop to access the information in the Qbregistration.dat file which helps in opening QuickBooks application.
- Your Operating System and the anti-virus program being used in not updated which may be blocking your QuickBooks Desktop files.
- You may get an error related to Right Networks and WebConnect users you fail to Save a file before trying to Open it. You must always save your .QBO file before importing it.
To fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code -11118
To fix this error, there are two possible solutions. The first one is Re-register your product & the other one is Re-Install Quickbooks. You must try both the solution, which are following below;
1. First Solution: Re-register your Product
- Press Windows (Key) + R on your keyboard or select Window->Run. In the Run window enter the given path ”C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8″ and click Ok
- Once you hit OK you will be taken to “File Explorer Properties” dialog box, here click on “Open File Location” and hit OK
- On this location right-click on the file named “EntitlementDataSource.ecml” and Delete it. Once done close the window
- Next, run your QuickBooks application and register your Product again
2. Solution Two: Reinstall QuickBooks
- Select Windows Start Button >> Control Panel >> Windows Update. Click on “Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update”
- Once the updation is done’, reinstall QuickBooks again
For further assistance on this error please contact with our QuickBooks Technical Support team. They are third-party consultancy which provides QuickBooks assistance worldwide. To contact them, call on their customer support toll-free number ✆. You can get in touch with them at any point of time as they provide 24*7 customer assistance.
What does QuickBooks Error 3371 status code -11118 mean?
QuickBooks error code 3371 is one of the most irritating errors that could not initialize the license properties. It appears when your operating system is not compatible with the current QuickBooks version.
How can I resolve the QuickBooks Error 3371 status code – 11118 quickly?
You can resolve this error in multiple ways such as update the windows operating system or you can install the latest window updates. Remove the ECML file and then rename the entitlement file is also the best way to fix this error.
Why does QuickBooks error 3371 status code – 11118 appear on my screen repeatedly?
When your QuickBooks are unable to load the certified information or due to missing or damaged files, this error code repeatedly appears on your screen.