The reasons for QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code -11118 are stated below:
• The desktop installation file which consists of the licence information for QuickBooks might be damaged. This file is initiated every time you start your QuickBooks application so that the licence information can be validated and accessed. Your QuickBooks application wont open if this file is corrupt.
• The Microsoft Component (MSXML) is missing. This component is required by QuickBooks Desktop to access the information in the Qbregistration.dat file which helps in opening QuickBooks application.
• Your Operating System and the anti-virus program being used in not updated which may be blocking your QuickBooks Desktop files.
• You may get an error related to Right Networks and WebConnect users you fail to Save a file before trying to Open it. You must always save your .QBO file before importing it.
To fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code -11118 you can consider the following recommendations
I – Re-register your Product
1) Press Windows (Key) + R on your keyboard or select Window->Run. In the Run window enter the given path ”C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8″ and click Ok
2) Once you hit OK you will be taken to “File Explorer Properties” dialog box, here click on “Open File Location” and hit OK
3) On this location right-click on the file named “EntitlementDataSource.ecml” and Delete it. Once done close the window
4) Next, run your QuickBooks application and register your Product again
II – Reinstall QuickBooks
1) Select Windows Start ButtonControl PanelWindows Update. Click on “Check Online for updates from Microsoft Update”
2) Once the updation is done’, reinstall QuickBooks again
For further assistance on this error please contact with our QuickBooks Technical Support team. They are third-party consultancy which provides QuickBooks assistance worldwide. To contact them, call on their customer support toll-free number 1-855-481-5338. You can get in touch with them at any point of time as they provide 24*7 customer assistance.