Fix QuickBooks Error 502 Issues Solve
QuickBooks Error 502 is typically a Bad Gateway issue and is the most common browser error experienced by the users. This error not only corrupts QuickBooks process but also other running web applications on your browsers such as Google Chrome & Firefox.
Users can encounter the QuickBooks Error 502 in the following operations:
- When running Payroll
- When trying to log into online app
- When updating QuickBooks app
- When downloading and viewing forms in browser
What causes QuickBooks Error 502 to occur?
There are several reasons why QuickBooks Error 502 occurs. Some of the reasons include:
- When the Browser cache memory space is full
- When the QuickBooks application cache memory space is full
- When the official website of Intuit is not added as trusted site in your browser
- When the Active Scripting has been turned off in browser settings
How to resolve QuickBooks Error 502?
The QuickBooks Error 502 can easily be resolved or removed by simply clearing out its cache memory. However, sometimes you will be required to apply different troubleshooting steps to fix the error.
Follow the following troubleshooting steps to resolve the error. You can assistance from experts by contacting the professionals at AccountingErrors QuickBooks support team. Available 24/7
Troubleshooting Step 1: Clear Cache from QuickBooks Online Desktop App
- If you are running QuickBooks Online On a Desktop. Open to the application and click on the Help tab then select the Reset App Data.
- Next, start the application again and confirm the error is fixed.
Troubleshooting Step 2: Add the Intuit official website as trusted Website in the Browser Settings
For Internet Explorer:
- Open to Tools and select the Internet Options.
- Click on the Trusted Sites under Security tab.
- Click on Sites and enter “.intuit.com” and ensure to remove the check mark on “Require server verification…in this zone” check-box.
- Click on Add and then click on Close > OK.
For Safari on Mac:
- Open to Safari browser and enter “intuit.com” in address bar then hit Enter.
- Next, click on Bookmarks and choose Add Bookmark option.
- From “Add this Page to” drop-down list choose Top Sites then click on Add.
- Confirm the error is resolved
Troubleshooting Step 3: Enable Active Scripting in the Internet Explorer
- Open to Internet Explorer then go to Tools menu and click on the Internet Options.
- Next, click on the Internet icon below the Security tab.
- Choose Custom Level then click on ENABLE for the Active Scripting.
- Click on OK.
The above resolution should help you resolve QuickBooks Error 502. In case the above steps don’t help you in resolving your error, then you should contact AccountingErrors Support Team and allow the professionals to help you. The professionals are available via phone number 1855-481-5338. You can choose to detail your issue and share or via Live Chat Support QuickBooks.
See Also: QuickBooks Error 500
See Also: Quickbooks Backup Error 2108
Read More: How to Fix QuickBooks Error 15243?