QuickBooks error OL-332 “Invalid customer ID or pin” while trying to work on internet banking. The Code “OL-332” is all about this. QuickBooks, a general and even advanced accounting software which helps you to deal with all your financial transactions, accounting and bookkeeping. It doesn’t matter which size of business you own – small, medium or large.
It supports every business purposes. And due to some internal functional issue or sometimes technical issues like the one above-mentioned, IP Address not found, internet connectivity and many more can cause errors like PS032, 6190, PS058, 6177 and OL-332.
Such errors with such issues like this can cause you so much of trouble and sometimes even data loss and loss of files also. It is always better you get rid of such errors but any precautions measures, if this can be an option that can be considered by you, you must pay attention to certain measures, there are some of the stuffs that you need to take care in that case.
Causes & Results of QuickBooks Error OL-332
Error OL-332 and its causes are very much distinct and it is an advice for you to consider it for assistance on the same from our technical hands. They are always there for you just a call or e-mail away to provide you a better service experience and bring you out from the issues that you are facing.
However, there are certain reasons that can cause QuickBooks Error OL – 332:
- The bank might have changed services like Web connects and Direct connects.
- Inactive bank account with disabled online services.
- Any changes in name or other details by either you or bank.
- Server down.
- A problem with no account in company file.
- Unable to import or export downloaded file.
- Using discontinued version of Windows or QuickBooks.
How can QuickBooks Error Code OL-332 be fixed
For fixing the error, you need to follow two vital steps. Before that, you need to collect all the information related to your bank account from your bank.
- Now, go to your Account chart
- Go to “Bank feed settings tab” and please make sure that “Customer-ID information” should match your bank account.
- Check if something is different and correct it.
- Switch to your transactions in “Bank Feeds” to select the “send items” whether has not been fixed or not.
Once you are done with the above-mentioned procedure for QuickBooks. All you need to do is open it again and update it to its latest version if any available online. These are some steps that you need to take care and follow properly.
These are some points that can be taken care afterwards when you face QuickBooks error code OL-332. For further technical assistance, please feel free to hold our technical hand, who are always there to guide you against the error.
Need Professional Help?
We always find ourselves in the best interest of assisting you when it comes of any issue regarding QuickBooks. Our technical support hands are always there to assist you. You can come to us on our Toll-Free Number 📞+1-855-481-5338. You can also get support via QuickBooks chat support.