QuickBooks is an accounting application devised by Intuit for small and medium-sized businesses. It comes in two versions, one that works on-site and the other cloud-based. The application runs smoothly and provides businesses with various beneficial tools to handle their payroll, payments, and tax table-related services. However, at times QuickBooks encounters some errors, generally caused by some internal conflict or outer influence. One of such errors is the QuickBooks error related to PDF documents.
It happens that you are working on QuickBooks and you have Adobe Reader DC installed on your computer, but while giving the print you receive an error stating: You need a PDF viewer to print this document. The same error might also appear when you are trying to open the saved PDF tax forms.
Figure out how to investigate problems when you can’t print, email, or save as a PDF from QuickBooks Desktop. If you can’t print, email, or save it as a PDF from QuickBooks Desktop, you have the tools to help.
- 1 Reasons Behind QuickBooks Error Print and PDF Repair Tool
- 2 Symptoms of QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF View or Print
- 3 System Requirements ot avoid QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF View or Print
- 4 Precautions to take before Resolutions QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF View or Print
- 5 How to resolve the QuickBooks error?
- 6 You can use this tool whenever one of the following errors appear on screen:
- 7 FAQ
Reasons Behind QuickBooks Error Print and PDF Repair Tool
There is a problem associated with your right has now chosen printer, Microsoft XPS Document essayist on XPS port.
- Couldn’t print to the printer.
- QuickBooks can’t finish the current activity because of a missing segment: Missing pdf file part.
- QuickBooks isn’t reacting.
- PDF Converter shows disconnected.
- You can’t print straightforwardly to the QuickBooks PDF Converter.
- The gadget isn’t prepared.
- Incapable to save as .pdf file.
- QuickBooks couldn’t save your structure or reports as a .pdf.
- QuickBooks freezes when you attempt to reconcile accounts.
- Print Driver Host for 32-bit Applications has Stopped Working.
- Unrecoverable mistake.
- QuickBooks PDF Converter Activation Error – 20, – 30, or – 41.
- Mistake 1722 or 1801 when installing PDF Converter.
- Problems printing exchanges or reports.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF View or Print
System Requirements ot avoid QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF View or Print
Precautions to take before Resolutions QuickBooks Unable To Locate PDF View or Print
How to resolve the QuickBooks error?
Mentioned below are the instructions for resolving QuickBooks unable to detect PDF viewer error:
- Run the QuickBooks Print and Print Repair Tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Reset your temp folder consents
- Check and make sure whether the reconcile window is off of the screen
You need a PDF viewer to print this document: where the problem may persist in the older versions of QuickBooks, this bug has been resolved in the latest QuickBooks updates. A simple way to resolve this issue is to update your QuickBooks Desktop. You have two options for it: either put your QuickBooks on automatic update or you do it manually. Once your QuickBooks Desktop is updated, your issue will be resolved.
However, it might happen that even after updating to the latest QuickBooks Desktop you are faced with the same kind of error. It indicates that there is some other PDF-related problem. To resolve this problem further, we will need to use The QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool. This powerful tool is going to help you with not only PDF-related problems but also printing transactions and email forums.
Method 1: Run the QuickBooks Print and PDF Repair Tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub
Step 1: In the first step, you have to download and install the QuickBooks Tool Hub
The QuickBooks Tool Hub helps fix normal mistakes. For the best insight, the best recommendation is to use Tool Hub on Windows 10, 64-digit.
- Firstly, you have to close the QuickBooks.
- Download the latest rendition (188.8.131.52) of the QuickBooks Tool Hub. Save the file someplace you can without much of a stretch think that it’s (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop). Note: If you’ve installed Tool Hub previously, you can discover which rendition you have. Select the Home tab. The variant will be on the base.
- Now, you have to open the file you downloaded (QuickBooksToolHub.exe).
- Follow the on-screen steps to install and consent to the agreements.
- When the install completes, double-tap the symbol on your Windows desktop to open the tool hub.
Point to be Noted: If you can't discover the symbol, do pursuit in Windows for QuickBooks Tool Hub and select the program.
Step 2: From the Tool Hub, run the QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool
Step to run QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair tool through Tool Hub:
- In the QuickBooks Tool Hub, you have to choose the Program Problems.
- Then, click on the QuickBooks PDF and Print Repair Tool. It will require about a moment to run.
- Endeavor to print, email, or save as a PDF from QuickBooks Desktop once more.
- If that this doesn’t fix the issue, continue onward to the following arrangement.
Method 2: Reset your temp folder consents
Step 1: In the first step, you have to reset the temp folder authorizations
Assuming you actually get an error, reboot your PC and attempt once more. If it comes up short, attempt to reset your temp folder consents. Check the folder authorizations to the TEMP folder:
- First of all, Press the Windows key + R to open the RUN order.
- Then, you have to write %TEMP% and press Enter.
- Hit the Right-click an unfilled space of the temp folder, and pick Properties.
- The next thing you have to do to choose the Security tab.
- Guarantee all client names and gatherings appearing on the Security tab have Full Control.
- When the authorizations have been set to Full Control, save as a PDF again inside QuickBooks.
Step 2: Confirm you can print to your XPS (just for Save as PDF and Email issues)
Affirm you can print to your XPS Document Writer. QuickBooks utilizes portions of the XPS Document Writer (Microsoft Windows product) to save as a PDF.
- Firstly, Open the Notepad.
- Then, you have to write the Test. Select File and afterward Print.
- Choose the XPS Document Writer, and afterward Print.
- Type a filename and save it to your desktop.
- Go to your desktop and view the XPS archive you printed from the scratchpad.
Important points, things you need to consider:
To test print issues, print to your printer (rather than your XPS Document Writer). Check if you can print effectively outside QuickBooks. If you can’t print to your XPS printer (or genuine printer) outside of QuickBooks, you’ll need to contact your IT professional or Microsoft for help. Microsoft XPS Writer (or your printer driver) isn’t an Intuit product.
Method 3: Check and make sure whether the reconcile window is off of the screen
You can follow the below methods to Check and make sure whether the reconcile window is off of the screen:
- If QuickBooks seems to secure after you select reconcile from the Banking menu, yet PDF capacities work, the reconcile window may flaunt the screen.
- Pick the Window menu and look in the rundown to check whether your reconcile window is recorded.
- Click on the Close All button and then start the reconcile once more.
You can use this tool whenever one of the following errors appear on screen:
Take a look at some errors that appear on the screen while using this tool:
- Microsoft XPS Document writer on XPS port.
- QuickBooks freezes when you try to reconcile accounts.
- Could not print to printer.
- Error: QuickBooks can’t complete the current action due to a missing component: Missing pdf file component.
The QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool comes in handy whenever you are faced with any of the problems mentioned above. It is advised that you use this tool before trying out any other method. What you will have to make sure is that your QuickBooks Desktop is updated to the latest release before commencing with the tool, otherwise, there is a possibility that it might not work.
The process of fixing PDF-related errors is simple. By using the QuickBooks PDF & Print Repair Tool, you should be able to put an end to your QuickBooks PDF-related errors.
Need Professional Help?
However, if you find it difficult to follow the whole process, you are unsatisfied, or you have any other QuickBooks-related query, you can always get in touch with one of the QuickBooks Experts. They are a third-party company that has expertise in resolving QuickBooks-related issues. You can reach them by CALL NOW. They provide their services 24*7 across the world.
Get the Instant Solution with Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your QuickBooks issue? We have a team of QuickBooks experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW our experts.
Is Pdf view necessary to view or to print the file?
Yes, it is very necessary to view the pdf files. With this application, you can add annotations in the Pdf. Ensure that pdf readers don’t have an option to convert pdf to any other document. You have just opened the context to the existing PDF files.
How can I fix the Pdf view issues to view or print this document?
If you find any issue while opening the pdf files, then you have to try to reset the display preferences. From the reader field, hit the right-click on the document window or select the Page display preferences. Then, you need to deselect the display PDF in the browser and hit the OK button. Once it’s done then try to open the PDF file again.
Is any tool available to fix the pdf view or print issues?
Yes, QuickBooks PDF & Print repair tool is available to fix all pdf view and print issues. Download and install the latest version of this tool. Hit the Run button, it automatically detects and corrects the error issue.