QuickBooks undoubtedly is a tool that matters the business in a way that nobody else can. All the user friendly features help you to set your business perfectly that too single handedly.
When you work upon QuickBooks, you may encounter an error, like, You need a PDF viewer to get a document print, if Adobe Reader DC is installed on computer. This error may also appear when a person is trying to view the PDF tax forms that are saved or, while printing the forms in QuickBooks. Install the PDF viewer in the computer, most common ones like Adobe Acrobat Reader, are available with free installation and download version.
- 1 Causes of QuickBooks Error need pdf viewer
- 2 Solutions of Quickbooks Error You Need A Pdf Viewer are listed below:
- 3 Following steps will help you to view the PDF files in QuickBooks, by using the Adobe Reader XI.
Causes of QuickBooks Error need pdf viewer
- First reason behind that, Qbprint.qbp file gets damaged or missing from the installation directory.
- Adobe Reader is outdated
- Or not installed properly.
- The QuickBooks version is outdated which is used on the computer system.
Solutions of Quickbooks Error You Need A Pdf Viewer are listed below:
- If you are facing a problem in QuickBooks, while saving a PDF file, then leave it for a while and try again, it may get resolved by its own.
- Ensure that you have installed the advanced version of QuickBooks, because the older editions may lead to this error due to the compatibility issues.
- You can also go through the repair tools that are available in Intuit store. Installation package present there have great tools that can help you to sort out all the unwanted problems.
- Access permissions also impact the work. You can get it resolved by changing the permissions to the Full Control.
Below given steps will help you in doing so:
- Press the Windows key plus R in order to get the Run command start.
- After that type %TEMP% and press enter.
- Now, go to the temp folder and right click on the blank space and then select it.
- Check whether the groups and username shown on Security menu have Full Control or not.
If the solutions provided above doesn’t works and you are not been able to get the results then the easiest method to view the PDF files in QuickBooks is by installing and reinstalling the Acrobat Reader XI.
Installing and Reinstalling the Acrobat Reader XI
Steps that are mentioned below will prove to be of great help in this scenario:
- Get Acrobat Reader XI installed and reinstalled by downloading the Adobe Reader 11.0.10. Get it downloaded from the Adobe’s official website and then save it on your computer.
- Now to get the installation of Acrobat Reader XI done, click on the icon of Adobe present on your computer.
- Now open it, to get the Adobe Reader XI activated.
- Then, by using Adobe Reader XI you can open and view the PDF files.
Following steps will help you to view the PDF files in QuickBooks, by using the Adobe Reader XI.
- Go to the Control Panel, then select Default Programs from the given menu.
- Then you will be prompted to get the specific program linked with a particular file. Choose this option.
- It will take you to the programs list where you will be able to find *.pdf
- Highlight the *.pdf and after doing that click on the button named as Change Program.
- Then select the Other Programs and tap on Browse.
- After that go to the menu’s bottom and click twice on exe.
All the solutions present above will surely prove to be of great help. If in case you are not able to do so then QuickBooks Technical Support experts are ready for your assistance. For all the problems related to the PDFs, you will find end number of procedural steps available in Intuit’s site support. On the other hand, QuickBooks customer support team strives to ensure maximum client satisfaction by providing them the full technical assistance. QuickBooks Technical Support team is capable of providing the best solutions for QuickBooks and all the related products. You can reach us at our ✆1-855-481-5338.