QuickBooks is one of the most utilized accounting software in the world. The reason behind its huge success is its amazingly designed user-interface. However, at times some errors can make it hard for you to carry on with your work. QuickBooks Export to Excel Error is one such error which troubles the best of us. Accountingerrors QuickBooks Help-team understands the error and will help you to fix it:
QuickBooks Export to Excel Error:
At times QuickBooks doesn’t allow you to export Excel to your Windows OS based system. The reason behind this error could be that QB doesn’t identify the Excel application installed on your computer system. You can easily resolve it by updating QuickBooks Desktop. If that doesn’t work, follow on to the next segment of the article:
Issues faced when ‘QuickBooks Export to Excel’ Error occurs:
Here are a few common scenarios:
- Your MS Excel Software has been damaged.
- QuickBooks software has been damaged somehow.
- The file registry is experiencing discrepancies.
How to resolve QuickBooks Export To Excel Error:
Follow the steps given below. It is a simple method, you must not face any difficulty:
- Go to QuickBooks Desktop and access the Customer Centre.
- Now browse to the Transaction Page and access it from there.
- Now, the transaction that you want to see, go to its transaction journal and right-click on it.
- Opt for the Transaction Journal now.
- Now, find the Excel button that is given on the screen. Now, from here opt for creating a new Worksheet. You can need to export the desired report to Excel format.
Please ensure that you open the item list prior to accessing the report sheet:
It is a short trick. If you were on a non-transactional form, your report shall open up after it. You can export it to the excel:
- Browse the List option and Open Item List.
- Now, open any report that you want to from the given menu
- Next, you will need to click on the drop-down to export the excel OR you can email the excel report by hitting the email button.
Following these simple solutions given above would ensure that QuickBooks Export to Excel error should disappear. However, if you want some assistance while dealing with the solutions, or if you need assistance with any other QuickBooks related products, you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team. They have a brilliant QuickBooks helpdesk which can troubleshoot any QuickBooks error on Windows OS based Computer System.
You can call at their toll-free number ✆+1-855-481-5338. Our QuickBooks experts work round the clock to help you out with QuickBooks related problems.