Want to use QuickBooks Pro Mac version on your MacBook? Do not how to configure it? Want to know about the features of the QuickBooks Pro Mac version?
If yes, then you are absolutely at the right place as here you will get all the details about QuickBooks Mac version in detail. Also, you may call our talented bunch of QuickBooks helpdesk people to get more info. Our QuickBooks tech support team will answer all your queries related to the QuickBookspro Mac.
Let’s dig deep into the main system requisites for QuickBooks Mac Edition?
System requirements offers users thorough information which is required to make sure that your desktop software, hardware as well as the operating system fulfill all the necessary requisites, for that edition of QuickBooks which you are using.
Major Requisites for QuickBooks on Mac
- If we talk about the QuickBooks for Mac 2016 R5 edition of any of its old editions, then in that case, the Mac OS 10.10.2 or the MacOS 10.11 will work perfectly fine.
- When it comes to QuickBooks for Mac 2016 R6 edition, then any of the editions – Mac OS 10.11 and the Mac OS 10.12 will work
- This Mac processor has to be necessarily installed: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher.
- If we specifically talk about the Multi-user server, then in that case, the Mac processor must be either Intel Core 2 Duo or any of its greater processor to run a server.
- Also, you must remember that the Mac Ram has to be either 2GB RAM, however, 4 GB RAM is highly recommended.
- 250MB of disk space has to be free on your Mac.
- In case of Checks: you would have to use the program for checks
- Additionally, Product registration is a must.
The QuickBooks Software has a plenty of Integration/Compatibility needs as well which include things:
- Export report details would need the Apple Numbers ’09 or the Microsoft Excel 2008 or 2011 when it comes to the Mac
- E-mail specifically needs the Apple Mail, Microsoft Entourage 2008 or even the Outlook 2011 for Mac will work
- When it comes to using the credit and debit cards straightaway into QuickBooks 2016 for Mac, it needs the QuickBooks Merchant Service.
- Processing payroll, united with QuickBooks for Mac, will necessarily need the paid subscription, EIN as well as the very necessary, Internet access. QuickBooks 2016 for Mac will function perfectly.
- QuickBooks Payroll for Mac will require Internet connectivity as well as the Adobe Reader in order to print checks and forms. However, there is an additional fee that would apply.