QuickBooks users often come across fake invoice emails that steal their Paypal account information, bank details, email address and FTP log-in credentials. These malicious components are loaded with malware which steals your information just when you open them.
You can easily get rid of Fake Invoice emails with the help of AccountingErrors Tech Support team. They are deft in handling QuickBooks related issues and queries. They are always there to help you out with the QuickBooks issues on your computer system.
The Points to keep in Mind:
All the details you get in the emails are fake, including the senders, Amounts, Reference Numbers, Bank Codes, Companies, Names of Employees, employee positions, Email Address and Phone Numbers. Beware that you do not get in touch with these Phishers by any means, whether email or phone number.
How to Protect yourself from Phishing Attack:
Follow these guidelines to stay safe:
- If you are doubting that you have received a Phishing email from Intuit, immediately speak to the QuickBooks Technical Support Team. Each reported instance will be looked into.
- Get a good anti-virus subscription for your workstations to keep them secure from phishing attacks.
- Update your browser to the latest edition that includes the anti-phishing feature, i.e. Internet Explorer 7 or Firefox Version 3 or higher.
- Update your software on a regular interval to keep them secure and safe for most of the updates are security related.
- Do not revert to any email that is asking for your phone number, accounting number, credit card details or any other personal information.
- You will never receive any software update via email, so never open any attachment that claims to be a software update.
- Keep your computer locked and payroll files securely.
Also Find : QuickBooks Crashes When Emailing Invoices
Benefits of Taking help of AccountingErrors team:
You get to use the powerful hub of service in a secure environment with us. We ensure that your account remains phishing-attack free and is always updated with the latest security regulations.
What we don’t do is:
- We do not send any software update attachment through emails.
- You will never be asked for your login information through emails.
- You will never be asked about your banking information or credit card information over an email.
- Any information regarding your employees would not be asked for through an email.
What We Do is:
- You will be instructed regarding keeping in connection with the latest Intuit regulations.
- You will be guided regarding securely downloading and updating the information or products on your computer.
- If we feel like you need to update your account information, you will be asked to do so by signing in by yourself or with the help of your Technical Executives.
You can easily tackle the Fake Invoice Email problem if you followed the instructions provided above by the AccountingErrors’s Expert Team. If you are still facing some issues in resolving this problem, we recommend that you get in touch with our QuickBooks Tech Support Team to resolve your issue instantly. You can give a call at the toll-free helpline number ✆ and speak to one of our QuickBooks experts.