MAC users, once, get their latest OS updated and installed to the latest available version may face MAC Crash Catcher version in QuickBooks. When the user tries to perform any function on QuickBooks, it gets a message Crash Catcher – QuickBooks must quit, An error occurred. It crashes the log file and causes an unexpected error to occur on the screen.
If you want to apply the solution on your own, follow the solution we have mentioned to get a guide on troubleshooting procedure.
- 1 Main reason behind the error – QuickBooks Mac Crash Catcher, Error
- 2 Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Mac Crash Catcher, Error?
- 3 Use administrator rights to add a new user
- 4 FAQs
Main reason behind the error – QuickBooks Mac Crash Catcher, Error
- If you are not updating your QuickBooks or missing the update of the latest version.
- And QuickBooks company file gets damaged or corrupted.
- QuickBooks is conflicting with other applications.
- An Incorrect system configuration (booting issue)
Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Mac Crash Catcher, Error?
1. Method One : Update the window software
- Enter your first click on the “Start” button
- Go to the search box and then write “Update windows”
- After that, hit your next click on the “Check for updates” if any update is available
- Then, follow on-screen instructions and continue the update processing
- Wait until the process is not completed and agree with all terms & conditions
2. Method Two : You need to update the QuickBooks latest version
- The first thing you have to do to open your QuickBooks desktop
- After that, go to the “Taskbar” and open the QuickBooks
- then enter your next click on the “check for QuickBooks updates”
- To update the recent version of QuickBooks, must be sure you agree with on-screen instructions and go head further for complete processing.
3. Method Three : Rebuild or Verify the Data Tool
- Go to your QuickBooks, go to the File Menu and then click on Utilities
- Now, click on Verify Data and then wait for the procedure to finish.
- Run rebuild data tools for the issues that occur in the QuickBooks data file during the process.
- Now, go to the File menu, select Utilities and then click on Rebuild Data.
- Now, rerun the Verify Data Tool.
- If the Verify/Rebuild process fails then try to restore your system or call QuickBooks Technical Phone Number.
4. Method Four : Reboot your system to open in Safe Mode
- Reboot your system, long press Hold key and Shift key together till the desktop screen appears.
- Open your QB Software, check if you still face the same issue or not.
- Start working on your QuickBooks MAC if you don’t get the error. However, there can be some other error. The error can be because your QuickBooks is non-responsive to your computer.
Also Find : QuickBooks Crashes Again and Again?
To verify if the error is still in there or not, reboot your system to bring it to normal mode and then open QuickBooks. If the error is still in there, call us on our QuickBooks MAC Toll-Free Number .
Use administrator rights to add a new user
- Go to your computer → select User & Group icon in the System Preference.
- Select the Add + icon.
- Now, use admin rights to add a new user
- Use the new account to log-in to your system.
For more details, Reach us
The given solutions are sufficient to repair the Quickbooks Mac Crash Catcher but if in case you want to know more about this issue or any kind of help you need, you can chat with QuickBooks expertise via the LIVE CHAT link. This link is available at the bottom right corner of the website. To clear all queries regarding this issue or QuickBooks, you can send your all question at this email address. At your service, we provide 24-availability of customer support to clear your doubts. Toll-Free Number .
Click Now: QuickBooks Error Technical Support Number
Why do QuickBooks continue crashing?
These might be caused by many issues on the PC itself or by how QuickBooks cooperates with your system. Try to consistently update your QuickBooks Desktop to the most recent version or latest update as it opens up to guarantee you have all the updated components with its amazing features.
Why is the Mac version being discontinued in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks Desktop for Mac 2016 will authoritatively be the last form of the item accessible, as per Intuit. QuickBooks Desktop Pro and Premier will keep on being accessible, however, Mac for QuickBooks will be ended or discontinued.
Is QuickBooks for Mac and desktop work together?
The three top-most upgraded versions such as QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, and QuickBooks Enterprise all need Microsoft Windows operating systems. So as to run the product. Be that as it may, don’t worry independent companies who use Mac PCs and need any of those forms of QuickBooks have choices with Parallels Desktop for Mac.