QuickBooks is known for its amazing services covering a huge area of accounting and finance operations. It handles everything from payments, inventory, tax tables, business strategy to employee handling. It is the only reason why it is said to be the most useful accounting software that is out there. Hence, it is used by millions of business owners across the world.
However, some errors, i.e. QuickBooks .NET Runtime Error 1026, may create great trouble for businesses. Since these are caused by external factors, resolving them is easy. Our Accountingerrors help-team is going to guide you through this article to help you resolve this error for good.
QuickBooks .NET Runtime Error 1026: This error is one of the most common known errors that affect QuickBooks. Since QuickBooks requires the .NET framework to install, run and prosecute the actions, some kind of damage to the .NET framework might prevent the access to QuickBooks completely. You see the following error appear on your screen every time you try to log in to your system with QuickBooks: “Error 1026: .NET Framework has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
The reason behind QuickBooks .NET Framework Error 1026
There could be several reasons for this error. One of such reasons is damaged .NET Framework because of interrupted installation or corrupt file download. Other reasons could include alteration in Windows Registry Keys, malware/spyware infection and infringement in .NET Framework by another software.
Resolving the QuickBooks .NET Framework Error 1026
Follow the given solution to resolve the Error for good:
1. Method One : Resolving the issue on Windows 7/8/8.1 and Vista
- Go to start button and access Program and Features.
- Access Control Panel and follow on to
- From Programs, reach to Programs and Features.
- You will see a column named Name under which you will find .NET Framework which is associated with the error 1026.
- Click on Change/Remove to uninstall the program.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and uninstall the .NET Framework.
2. Method two: Reinstalling the .NET Framework and updating the other Windows components
- On your desktop, go to the Start
- Type Windows Update in the search box that appears at the bottom of the menu. Double-click on the result named ‘Windows Update.’
- You will see a new dialogue box named Windows Update open up.
- It will show you if there are any available updates for you to consider.
- .NET Framework will show up in it.
- Select Update for all the available components. Install the updates now by following the instructions.
- The error is resolved.
You should be able to resolve QuickBooks .NET Runtime Error 1026 by following the simple two methods provided above by our Accountingerrors help-team. However, if you may face some difficulty in following the given processes, or if you need assistance with any other QuickBooks related products, you can get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Team. They are a third-party QuickBooks consultancy company which has great expertise in dealing with QuickBooks related issues. They have an experienced QuickBooks Help Desk.
You can get in touch with our QuickBooks Technical Support Experts by calling at their toll-free helpline ✆+1-855-481-5338. They provide their services right across the world and are available to take calls around the clock.