QuickBooks Mac 2018, the online version is an easy and simple way to run all the accounting operations of a firm both on a Mac and on a smartphone as well. The best part about QuickBooks Mac is that it is extremely easy to set up.
You won’t have to spend a lot of time in playing around with the software or the tools to make sure it is absolutely personalized for your company. If you have any queries regarding QuickBooks Mac 2018, you can get in touch with our Accountingerrors QuickBooks tech support team.
What are benefits of using QuickBooks MAC 2018?
- QuickBooks Mac makes it possible to easily trace all the income, expenditures as well as the profit details.
- It also makes the process of sending and converting invoices efficient and quicker.
- The biggest advantage of using QuickBooks Mac is that it saves a lot of time.
- It also limits the data entry errors by automating download of most of the transactions.
- The user gets a chance to access more than 20 insightful reports
- Users can anytime assess the current financial situation of the firm
- You also have the choice to make use of more than 350 applications to expand the functionality
- There is always this sixty days money back guarantee.
What are the major requirements of QuickBooks Mac 2018, the online version?
- The Internet connection should be high-speed connection. Good data plan is needed, if WIFI is not there.
- QuickBooks Mac 201, the online versions mobile access contains all the QuickBooks subscription. You won’t have to pay anything extra for it. However, the access to data is as per the mobile network availability.
- The download size of the file is around 60 KB, so the user has to make space
- Also, when it comes to the Memory Requirements, it should be somewhere around: 4GB
- If we talk about the minimum Hard Disk Space, then the required space is 2.5GB
- When it comes to the Minimum Processor Compatibility, it should be either 2.4GHz or even better processor
- Additionally, the minimum resolution which is needed for sure is,1024 x 768
This is about the QuickBooks Mac 2018, the online edition. However, there is also a QuickBooks Mac 2018 desktop addition. Most of the functionalities of them might remain the same, but there are many differences between the two as well. Online version supports mobile but desktop version as the name suggests should be installed and managed on a desktop. Also, the installation process is variable; and even the QuickBooks File for Online and Desktop are dissimilar.
However, some people do like to use the Desktop version over Online. However, nowadays, people like to work on-the-go, hence, the online version is preferred more. If you want to gather more information about both Online and the Desktop version, then please contact our Accountingerrors QuickBooks technical support experts. Call on ✆+1-855-481-5338.