If you are using the QuickBooks, you can easily track your business activities and can manage the business accounts. The QuickBooks provides the best options for the account management and account data storage. There can be various types of the data in this software.
You can store the complete data of the business transactions, customers, clients and products. QuickBooks is software and there can be any error in the software. The invalid product number message is one of these errors.
If you are also facing this error messages, it will be very irritating for you too. No user wants to get any error in his QuickBooks. So we are here to provide the best solution to your problem. To know about the solution, we have to know about the reasons of this error first.
Invalid Product Message Number in QuickBooks – Reasons
1. Damaged files
The QuickBooks contains many files of different data. The invalid product number message can occur due to any damaged file in the Point of Sale Entitlement folder.
2. Incorrect product code
This error message can come due to the incorrect product code. When the incorrect product code is used for the desktop installation of QuickBooks point of sale.
3. Log out as admin
If you are facing this error message in your QuickBooks, it can be because you are not logged in to your windows account as an admin. These are some common reasons for the occurrence of this problem in your QuickBooks.
How to Resolve Invalid Product Message Number in QuickBooks?
If you want to get rid of this error message, you have to enable the hidden folders and then you can use the following solutions for it:
1. Step One: Delete contents of the entitlement client folder
- You have to navigate to the folder by path C:\Program Data\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.
- Then you will select all files and delete these files.
- After deletion of these files you will restart the QuickBooks and register on the software again.
- It will probably solve the problem.
2. Step Two: Rename the WSActivity File
- You will go to the path C:\Program Data\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale XX\Ini.
- Then choose the WSactivity file and rename this file to the OLDWSactivity.
- After renaming this file, you will follow the first solution.
- Then restart the QuickBooks point of sale on your system and check if the problem is solved.
3. Step Three: Clean re-installation
If you are still facing the problem of this error message, you should try to perform a clean re-installation. You should clean all data and re-install the QuickBooks point of sale on your system. You should make the backup of your data file before it because there can be any loss of data.
Need Professional Help?
These solutions will help you to solve the problem of the invalid product message number error. If you are unable to solve the problem by these solutions or you are unable to use the solutions, you can contact to the online support staff to get the solution by dialing 📞+1-855-481-5338. They will provide the QuickBooks technical support for every problem.
Read Also – How to Generate Paychecks in QuickBooks Desktop