Microsoft .NET framework is introduced in QB to work with fast access. Sometimes the programs show some error that appears due to corrupted or damaged .NET files. The user has to know about all possible solutions to fix this error otherwise it may lead to a major loss.
- 1 How To Solve QuickBooks and Microsoft .Net Framework Error Service
- 2 Causes Behind The .NET Framework Error
- 3 The common solution to all the error codes is download QB Install Diagnostic Tool and Install it.
- 4 FAQs
How To Solve QuickBooks and Microsoft .Net Framework Error Service
Just like every other software, whether it is accounting or non-accounting, the development of QuickBooks Accounting Software composes coding and languages such as MSXML, .NET Framework and C++. These components work for the smooth functioning of the accounting software to make the user experience accurate and quick while performing all sort of accounting tasks.
The issue usually arises when any of the above-mentioned components are corrupted, destroyed or damaged. The errors may also be due to the difference in the component version and the version of your QuickBooks which leads to incompatibility. This ends up causing different types of errors and issues.
These errors may restrict you from using, installing or sometimes even re-installing QuickBooks.
Now, let’s first understand what types of errors or error codes you might face .NET Framework Issue takes place.
- QuickBooks Error Code 1935: .NET Framework configuration is required.
- QuickBooks Error Code 1935: An error took place due to assembly installation.
Causes Behind The .NET Framework Error
There may also be a case that some other installation may be using Microsoft .NET Framework. Or, otherwise, these can be the probable solutions:
- Anti-spyware or Anti-virus restricts the software perform any action.
- The installation is being prevented by damaged or destroyed .NET Framework.
- Reboot your system and then start the installation once again.
- Before starting the installation process, turn the anti-spyware, anti-virus or disable your firewall temporarily.
- Now, wait for the installation to complete and then restart your antivirus.
- Get in touch with us in case the error takes place again.
These are QuickBooks Error Codes that, in one way or another, are associated with .NET Framework:
- QuickBooks Error Code 1603
- QuickBooks Error Code 1903
- QuickBooks Error Code 1722
- QuickBooks Error Code 1904
The common solution to all the error codes is download QB Install Diagnostic Tool and Install it.
QB Install Diagnostic Tool automatically finds the error and fix the issue. It also helps the user by fixing C++, .NET Framework and MSXML components. So, before performing any manual procedure, we recommend you run a QB Install Diagnostic Tool to fix the issue.
To do so, follow the steps.
- Download QB Install Diagnostic Tool using your Internet Browser.
- Now, save the file to your workstation.
- Select QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe to close all the programs that are running in the background. The process takes time. So QBInstall_Tool_v2.exeyou just need to make sure that you have strong internet connectivity.
- Once the process is over, reboot your system and then check whether all the components are properly updated or not.
Need Professional Help?
To know more, you can call us on our Toll-Free Number 📞+1855-481-5338 or you can get in touch with us via our team will readily help you get the error sorted. We are available 24/7 through above-mentioned points of connections. Along with this, we are also available QuickBooks Live Chat Support. It is available at the down-right corner of our website.
Why am I unable to install the .NET framework?
When you run the web or disconnected installer for the .NET Framework 4.5 or later forms, you may experience an issue that forestalls or impedes the installation processing of the .NET Framework. Show up in the Installed Updates tab of the Control Panel Programs and Features application.
How to disable the .NET framework in Windows 10?
First of all, open the “Control Panel” and browse out to Programs and Features. From the left side, hit your click on “Turn Windows” which includes the on or off button. Then choose the “+” symbol close to .NET framework 4.6 Advanced Services. Then, uncheck the ASP and click on the OK button. Now you have to close all Programs and Features windows and restart your system to check the issue is resolved or not.
How would I get rid of the Microsoft Net Framework popup?
Hit the first click on the “Start” button and then choose the “Control Panel” option. From the available programs, select the Programs and Features and in the left half of the Window, you will discover “Turn Windows includes on or off”. Hit the next click on it and look down to discover .NET Framework to impair it.