The Sage 50 software is an extremely helpful accounting program for the experts and companies as it helps in finishing projects in a precise and speedier way with high-end security and safety features. The Sage 50 accounting software configuration is highly recommended. Your all types of organizations files or records are tremendously secured and protected with this software and can easily be accessed from anywhere in the world.
Regardless of whether it is identified with payments or invoices, Sage 50 is an outstanding option amongst other software available in the market in the present date. There may be conditions where the client is not able to connect to the database after the Sage 50 accounting program installation. It may be because of some technical issues. You don’t need to panic. Give us a chance to work out a couple of steps to fix this Sage 50 Database connecting error.
Firstly, before dealing with the error; the client should ensure that the Sage 50 Connection Manager is up to date on the computer.
Resolution for Sage 50 Error Connecting to Database
To resolve the sage 50 error connecting to database, You need to follow mentioned below steps:
If, the server framework has all the files and data, at that point proceed with these steps
- Testing should be performed with a sample organization
- In Windows XP, the client should go into the C:\Documents folder and then go to Settings\All Users\Documents\Simply Accounting\201X\Samdata\
- The client has to click on C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Simply Accounting\201X\Samdata\ into Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 as well.
Alternate Method : If Sample Organization is Opening Correctly
In case the sample organization is opening correctly, at that point follow the given steps:
- The client has to ensure that the configuration of Sage 50 server firewall data is done correctly.
- Additionally, verify the server as well as drive on which organization data or files are In the event that a few programs are held in C drive and files and records in D drive, verify the authorizations of the file or data folder.
- Create a new folder on the C drive.
- Now move your data into a new
- After that finish permissions should be given to the clients.
- Now open your data from the folder that you created.
- The record with IP address details of the server should be utilized as opposed to the one with the name of PC.
- Check in case a sample organization is opening or not.
- On the off chance that Firewall is obstructing the entrance or some anti-virus, at that point grant access.
- There may be issues with Microsoft .NET Framework. Verify from the Sage 50 experts.
- Testing the ODBC problem can likewise help in troubleshooting the error. Verify from our specialists the advanced steps in case you do not want any issue in your critical files and the PC.
- The client needs to get back the computer into default factory settings in case the framework is newly purchased. For this, the client can utilize maker’s restore disk and restore Windows 7 or Windows Vista, Windows 8, and so on. Verify the details by the maker.
- Reestablishing points can likewise help. It helps in restoring the computer to its underlying settings when the Sage 50 accounting program was working fine.
Need Professional Help?
In the event that clients need to comprehend the above-mentioned steps in detail or need to investigate different resolutions as well, at that point, it is an excellent way to connect with us. We are a Sage 50 helpdesk organization for Sage and its related products. We offer the best Sage and its related services by our highly skilled Sage technical support team which assists you in fixing any type of errors and issues perfectly in the fastest possible time. In case you are facing any database connection error or failure, at that point call us on our 24*7 toll-free Sage helpline help team ✆.