The Sage 50 error loading current company files shows the error message as “Error loading current company file”. If your Sage 50 account stopped working, company not opening, or more then you need to take the action against it to prevent the data loss or the application failure.
Below you get to know the more reasons that cause you this error. Also, get the steps to follow and the Sage Quantum Unable to Open Company Files is resolved on your own as it is directly provided by the support team of Sage.
Why Sage Not Launching Company File?
Reasons that cause of company file not loading
- If you opened the workstation in-between or before the update
- The build and the release is not same that back-up in your system
- The service released is not installed in all the systems
- The company opening automatically is not correct
How To Fix Sage Company File Failed To Launch
The solution to fix the Sage 50 error loading current company file
There are the various methods to resolve the Sage error that is encountered in your Sage 50 account. So, you just need to choose the method according to the reason of the cause and get it done accordingly. The methods are as follows:-
1. Method One – For opening the Splash screen
- Firstly, you have to find the Sage software icon on your system desktop
- Do right-click on the icon
- Then click on the options named Properties
- The Properties window opens up
- Do copy the targeted line and close this Properties window
- Press and hold the Windows+R keys
- It opens up the RUN window
- Then paste the targeted line that you copied above and add the space after the line
- Then write the ABC in the end after space and press the Enter key from the keyboard
- Now you can see using the splash Screen Sage 50 opens up
- Open the current company file in the splash screen Sage
- If still, you get the error then do check the updates
2. Method Two – Remove the data files from the folder that are corrupted or damaged
- In the QuickBooks, go to the File menu
- Then click on the open Company File and also remember the location
- After this, close the application
- Now press the Windows+E keys from the keyboard
- Then go to the path that you remember in the step 2
- Now you need to delete the files that are- .DATtemp, STATUS.DAT, .DATptl, .LCK, .PTR, .MKD, Option.dat, .PTL, RPTDATAI.DAT, .DDF, and .RPT.
3. Method Three – You need to restore the backup
- In this process, you have to create the backup of your file
- After that, restore the same backup that you just created
- Then use a different backup for the work you are doing in your Sage account.
Support Troubleshooting Company File Not Loading Sage Peachtree Accounting
Above, you get all the possible solutions that can be easily done and also resolve the error that you get in your account. If you still, have any query or having any issues then get in touch with the Sage 50 Technical Support, who fix all the functional or technical errors. You just need to dial the AccountingErrors helpdesk number Toll-Free Number ☎ +1855-481-5338 to resolve all the queries and issues. The members of the team are here 24/7 hours to help you in fixing all the glitches. You can also connect AccountingErrors team via email Contact US or do a live chat with professionals.