Sage Error 1046
Sage Error 1046 is one of those Sage tech errors which can be rectified easily. In this article you will find details about this error. You can choose to take technical help over the phone too. For that, you can call our Sage tech helpline and you will be connected with our Accounting Errors Sage tech support team.
Every error occurs because of some issues in the background or with any of the programs. Therefore, we need to first find out the causes of the errors, and then only we can get to the resolution. Some of the main causes that lead to this Sage problem is:
- This error may occur if in the e-Submission Settings, the user has wrongly keyed in the user ID and password
- You have not modified or altered the software, however, HMRC has already modified the tax reference
- Also, when the Gateway is occupied heavily, especially while submitting, and this leads to non-validation of the details then also this problem can happen
- If the user is not registered with HMRC as an agent, but the user has chosen “Submit” as an agent check box, then this problem is sure to happen.
Want to fix the problem immediately but do not know how to do it? We will help you solve it:
- Get to the e-Submissions and after that select the e-Submission Settings.
- Erase out the tax ref number and type in a valid tax ref number
- Please make sure that there are no blank spaces after the ref number which you are adding. If there are any letters in the ref number then they should be only in the upper case.
- Ease out the old ID & Password
- Key in the user ID and password.
- Just make sure that you are not at all registered as an HMRC agent and you do not hit the Submit button being an agent and also the check box which is present on the Contact Details tab is all clear.
- Now, quickly save it, and close it down
- See in case the tax ref number is the same as per the details in the e-Submission Settings. Also, see if the position of the PAYE for Employers service is working perfectly
The error is still popping up even after following all the steps? Don’t worry, we are here to help you. Call our Sage Technical helpline, ✆+1-855-481-5338, there you will be connected with our superbly knowledgeable Sage Tech Support Team and they will help you at every step 24*7.
See Also Fix Sage Error 3001