Sage accounting software is one of the leading accounting solutions for small as well as medium sized enterprises situated across the world. The popularity of the software has reached a new high because of the present of efficient features that help the user to very smoothly manage all the accounting operations. Also, the software is extremely easy to operate, thus, it helps the user to save time on handling those ins and outs.
Though, Sage is very smartly designed, and hardly a customer faces any issue with the software, but if you do, then our Accountingerrors Sage tech support team offers the best possible technical support to help you get rid of the problem with ease. The Sage helpdesk is available 24 by 7 and on weekends as well.
Now, coming to the Sage Error Sql State 08001, this error basically appears then the connection fails. SQLState: ‘08001’ happens when a user is trying to create an ODBC connection on the SQL Server Express. This is quite a common error, and can be resolved by following some simple steps. Also, as Accountingerrors.com-Sage provides mind-blowing technical support, hence, you can contact the team of experts to solve this error as well. Our Sage technical support helpdesk has some of the brightest minds helping the customers since ages.
The major causes of this error include
- The error can occur of Microsoft SQL Express is using dynamic ports. Here, the user would have to make sure that the client computer unitsare able to telnet the port with the help of the port number mentioned in ODBC connection.
- This error can also occur in case, the port which is utilized by SQL Express can be locked on the Firewall.
Solution of Sage Error Sql State 08001
- Verify the port number which is utilized here at the SQL Express. Inside the SQL Server Configuration Manager, you would have to expand the SQL Server Network Configuration. After that the user has to select the server instance which he/she wants to configure
- Now, here, at the right side, double-click on the option that says TCP/IP
- After clicking on TCP/IP select the IP Addresses tab
- Now, you would have to configure the ODBC connection in order to utilize the port
- After this, you would have to move over to ODBC DSN configuration area and develop or adjustthe DSN configuration
- Here, in place of the Server name, you can easily use [server]\ [the instance], [the port number]
Need Professional Help?
This was about Sage Error Sql State 08001. Always remember that if you are unable to solve this error then you can easily call our accountingerrors’s superbly skilled Sage technical support team of experts to solve this issue without worrying about anything. For any support reach out to our Sage Desktop experts at Sage Desktop supports phone number (Toll Free) 📞+1-855-481-5338.
Read Also – How to Fix Sage Error 127.0.0.1?