Error Code 2147219196 Sage 50/ Peachtree
Likewise all other online accounting software, Sage also has error issues where as Sage file system Error Code 2147219196 is one of the most common error issues you may face. This Sage Error usually occurs due to the older version of the Photo App. In this blog, we give you complete details about this error so you can easily resolve this error.
How To Fix Sage File System Error -2147219196?
To repair this error, here you go through all alternative solutions , You can follow these steps
1. Trouble Shooting Method One :
To repair this error, update the latest version of Photo App
First of all, go to the window store; check the update available of the Photo App, then go with these following steps:
- Firstly, go to the Microsoft store, check the download and update option
- Then mark your click on update
- Then, get updates and click on download
- After installing the latest version of the photo app, this error automatically resolved.
2. Trouble Shooting Method Two :
Reinstall the windows photos with these steps:
- Go to the search box and write “Powershell” and mark your right-click on the “Windows PowerShell”
- After that, go forward with “Run as administrator” click
- After that, remove Appxpacakge from the Appxpackage microsoft.windows and press the ENTER key and remove the Photo App.
- Then install the windows the Photo installation package
- After installation files is in the zip format and mark your right click on the Extract files
- Then select an appropriate location
- Go to the search box and Write “command prompt” as an administrator
- Go with NEXT click and write <PsExce location address>PsExec.exe- sid c:\windows\system32\cmd.ex and click on ENTER key.
- Agree with all terms & conditions which appears on your screen
- After enter, next Command will automatically pop-up on your screen
- Agree with on-screen instructions and get confirmation
- After the completion of the whole process, you are all resolved with this error.
3. Trouble Shooting Method Three :
To fix this error, you have to check file by using the MiniTool Partition Wizard with these steps:
- First of all, mark the “Target partition” and go with “Check file system” which is on the left panel
- Then select the “check & fix detected errors” and click on the START button to run the operation
- Mark your click on START button and programs runs automatically to detect and repair the file system error.
- After the completion of the operation process, you are all resolved with this error.
4. Trouble Shooting Method Four :
with clean boot, you can resolve this error:
- Launch your system by using an administrator account
- To open the run window, scroll your click on windows and R key and write “msconfig” and enter the OK click
- Then select the services and unmark “Hide all Microsoft services”
- After that, go with “Disable” option and hit the OK and save the new changes
- Locate the start up button and open the task manager
- Click on the disable option after enabled the status application
- Restart your system with the option of “clean Boot”
- Reboot your system; you are all resolved with error.
Technical Support For Error 2147219196 Fixing Sage 50 Pro,Premium , Quantum
After following all the above solution, if you are unable to fix this error or you face any issue with any step, feel free to contact the Sage 50 support team via customer helpline number Toll-Free Number ☎ 1855-481-5338 . For more enquiries, you can drop all your issues at AccountingErrors Support Email Id ;. For proper guidance, you can chat with our experts via LIVE CHAT link. They are 24/7 available to resolve your all issues with all possible solutions.
Similar Types Of Issues & Problem