Sage 50 (Peachtree) has carved a niche in the accounting solutions industry because of its high-end accounting solutions. The company has grown beyond expectations, and thus, it is also trying its best to keep up with the modern times to continuously impress the target audience with its cutting-edge technology. Sage 50 (Peachtree) changed its name to Sage 50, but its quality, and popularity has grown leaps and bounds.
When it comes to Sage 50 (Peachtree) error 1602, it mostly happens at the time of installing Sage 50 accounting software. There can be various variations of this error like:
- Error 1605, 1628, 1618, 1701, 1721 etc. while when installing or even when uninstalling Sage 50 Accounting
- Error 1603 can even appear subsequently
- An error stating “1605 This action is valid for products which are presently installed.” Happens while trying to uninstall Sage 50
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 1603
User trying to install Sage program onto the computer. Stopped Installation
Main Causes of Peachtree Error 1603
Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 1603 occurs generally when the user is attempting install or uninstall the software onto the operating system.
Error 1603, 1618, 1628, 1704, 1721, This is basically a Microsoft error which is connected with Windows installation engine. Most of the times, Sage error 1721 or 1722 is followed instantaneously by the error message 1603.
Also Find : All about Peachtree Error 1639
How to Resolve this Error?
To Solve Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 1603 perform disk defragmentation process.
To know more read below:
- Firstly, please follow the troubleshooting steps available on the Microsoft Knowledgebase to resolve this error.
- After this you would require the latest edition of the Windows Installer. To verify whether you have the latest version of the Windows Installer or not get into the C:\WINDOWS\system32, there, you would have to right click on the option that reads as “msiexec.exe”, and then click on Properties – Version.
- You may even choose to download the Windows Installer 4.5 Redistributable, which is a package from the official site of Microsoft.
- In case you are working with Windows XP, it requires Service Pack 2 or greater already installed. If you do not have it, then please install it and then try out the steps.
- If the problem still persists after you have installed the updated edition of the Windows Installer and have also rebooted the computer, then follow these steps:
- Select Windows Start and click on Run
- Key in CMD to open the command prompt, and there insert these following commands:
- msiexec /unregister
- msiexec /regserver
- Once the installer is re-registered, attempt to reinstall Sage 50 Accounting.
- Take the backup of the registry
- After removing the keys also, attempt a full uninstall and reinstall
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your Sage issue? We have a team of Sage experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW or CALL NOW our experts.