Sage 50 (Peachtree) error 22 occurs mostly whenever the user attempts to re-index a file into the Integrity Check I. The user can either get Error 54 or error 22 in this case. Sage 50 (Peachtree) as we know is one of the supreme manufacturers of high quality accounting solutions, therefore frequency of errors is less in Sage 50 (Peachtree).
Sage 50 (Peachtree) changed its name to Sage 50 some time back, but it presence and adoption has increased over the period of time. The brand still remains very profitable and enjoys a good market share! And, the accounting solutions developed by Sage are pretty decent and do not bother the user with many technical difficulties. However, in case you face this Peachtree error 22, then these can be the possible causes of the error:
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 22
User attempts to re-index a file into the Integrity Check.
Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 22 caused by incompatible programs running at the same time. It may also occur because of memory problem.
Both the Peachtree Errors 22 as well as 54 signify a Pervasive Problem. These pervasive issues can be rectified by rebooting the Pervasive on the as server well.
Also Find : All about Peachtree Error 1639
Here are the steps for resolving Peachtree error 22:
To Fix Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 22 Run Disk Clean up & Reinstall the Graphics Drive.
To Know More read below:
- Firstly, you have to shut down the Sage 50 application which is currently running on your workstation,where you have encountered this problem
- After this, get to the server or the workstation where you have stored all the data
- Now, just select the Start option and go to the Run program, you may also choose to simply press Windows+R to open up the Run pop up.
- Inside the Run window, type in SERVICES.MSC, and after typing select OK
- Once you get another window, right-click on the option that reads as Pervasive PSQL Workgroup Engine
- Hit the Stop button
- After stopping it, just Right-click on the Pervasive PSQL Workgroup Engine
- And, not select the Start option
- Just after the Pervasive has started running again, get to the workstationwhere you got this Peachtree error 22 received, and there just open the program again
- After opening the program simply re-index the file
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your Sage issue? We have a team of Sage experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW or CALL NOW our experts.