Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate Overview
Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate connects People, Projects, Processes & Properties in such a way that no other software can. By interconnecting the various levels of the business, the software solves the construction and property-management problems that a particular company faces, Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate enables the user to attain both, financial and productivity goals.
Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate Features
There are several features of the Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate, some of which are cited here below:
- Being very customizable: Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate can be configured in such a way that supports particular business requirements.
- Aids risk Management: The software defines the risk-management functions for all subcontractors, vendors and decrease unnecessary liabilities.
- Document-Management: Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate, provides the user with better control and management of the documents pertaining to the business and a spotless audit trail.
- Project Management: Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate manages projects better, and increase project effectiveness by rapidly identifying probable issues before they become grave problems.
- Service Management: Helps in improving communication with the customers, suppliers, and subcontractors. Rest assured that our technicians are constantly in the right place and at the right time in order to help the users.
- Real Estate Management: Helps in transforming stagnant lease documents into active sources of information. Therefore, the user stays at the top of the details that his/her contractual agreements need.
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your Sage issue? We have a team of Sage experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW or CALL NOW our experts.