Sage 50 has released it latest version of Sage 2018 in the fall on 2017. This new latest version of Sage 50 is designed with so many exceptional features and new look which not only improves your work but also quite pleasant in looking. It is developed with a new interface which enables multi-user functioning. Sage 50 2018 is available in desktop version with cloud access.
You can purchase or subscribe different versions of Sage according to their need. It is also available in Sage 50 2018 US Edition.
Though it reduces your extra work load by taking over all your financial and accounting issues thus providing you ample of time to focus your attention towards making strategies for your business. It is user-friendly solution but under certain conditions you can come across some issues.
These issues may look small, if not resolved soon can act as an obstacle in your work. One such common issue is of your Sage 50 software running slow.
Causes of Sage 50 2018 Running Slow
The causes for Sage 50 2018 Running Slow can be if the UAC is not set correctly or the files are damaged.
For more information Read below in detail:
- Issues with permission settings regarding network which may be preventing Sage 50 from running with full potential.
- Slow network issues.
- Large data size which disturbs the optimal system performance.
How to Solve Sage 50 2018 Running Slow Problem
To Fix Sage 50 2018 Running slow Adjust your firewall settings. Try running Sage 50 while both your local firewall and your server firewall are disabled.
To Know more read below in detail:
1. Solution One: Check for Windows Updates
- Firstly, check whether you have received any windows updates notifications.
- If you have then update it.
- Go to Control Panel > Windows Updates for any updates related to your Windows Operating System.
2. Solution Two: Windows Firewall
- Your Windows operating system generally has an in-built firewall.
- These firewall act as an barrier to all the files it thinks as malicious files. So, temporarily disable your firewall for time being and run your software.
3. Solution Three: Try to Run your system as an Administrator
- Go to Sage 50 program and click on “Run as Administrator” each time you run Sage 50 software.
- Or, Go to properties > advance and click on Set this as default.
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your Sage issue? We have a team of Sage experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW or CALL NOW our experts.