Sage 50 Accounting has Stopped Working
Your Accounting software has stopped working. It generally occurs when you try to open the program right after updating the latest release. It means that you have encountered some problem and the software needs to be closed now. There are be other errors which might also occur are Sage act error 2601 and Sage 50 error code 1324.
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 Accounting has Stopped Working
Error: “Sage 50 has stopped working” or “Sage 50 Accounting has stopped working”
Sage 50 Accounting has Stopped Working can be caused majorly due to some of the reasons.
Sage 50 Accounting has Stopped Working because of CryptoWall virus infection or Printer driver conflict.
To know more read below:
- The update did not get installed properly.
- The update or download was interrupted.
- .NET framework was damaged.
- Modified Host file.
These can be few highlighted causes of the error message “Sage 50 Accounting has Stopped Working” there can be various other unknown reasons to this error messages. Even the latest update of Windows 10 has some “broken” key elements and due to which the accounting software stops automatically.
Let’s discuss how Sage 50 Accounting has Stopped Working can be resolved
To Solve Sage 50 Accounting has Stopped Working Reboot the computer and try to open the program again.
Read More Below:
The resolution we are mentioning is applied only for the users working on Microsoft Windows 10.
Now, follow these steps
- Right-click on the Sage 50 software icon and click on Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab.
- Now, select Change settings. It is for all user’s button
- Now, check the box which is next to Run this program in Compatibility mode.
- And then click on Windows 8 from menu.
- Now, select OK and launch Sage 50.
- Verify that the issue no longer occurs.
Right click on the Quick Launch Tool bar of Sage Icon to unpin your taskbar. Once you change the desktop icon, drag it to the Windows Quick Launch Tool bar to pin it again.
If the error is caused due to Modified Host file.
- Open Notepad Administrator
- Click on Start menu
- Type Notepad in Search box and open it
- Right-click on Notepad from the list
- Now, click on Run as Administrator
These are some of the resolutions that can be performed by you. We also think that it is very important for you to know how an error can be solved.
Get The Instant Solution With Live Chat Experts
Are you still not able to resolve your Sage issue? We have a team of Sage experts with years of experience in resolving errors and issues. If you need any help asap, CHAT NOW or CALL NOW our experts.